GDT: Jets vs Hawks (Apr-7th, 6:00PM) - "The Power"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Ha ha

Nothing subtle about good ol' He-Man. Nor Skeletor, everybody's favourite passive agressive put-down artist. His beta-lackeys get their fair share of abuse.

Fisto: has a serious phalanges-specific hypertrophy issues. Good for drinking beer, not that good for texting out a snappy rejoinder.

Awesome Grand Finale. :laugh: Thanks Zhamnov5G.

EDIT: game strategy - Chicago will come in and try to dazzle us with their actuarial might. We can counter with some recent theories on the political tensions that fed the Franco-Prussian war of 1870, and we'll be good to go. Mo will hold brief sessions in the first and second intermissions to refine the D-men on the finer points of class struggle in Western Europe 1910-1914, which, when presented to the Hawks forwards (and particularly Kane) will confuse their break-outs.

Jets 5 Chicago 0.

Last edited:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
ahh the memories.. had a cool pair of he-man undies as a kid. laine hatty to tie ov pls and blake wheeler needs 3 assists to take over the atlanta/jets assist record.. lets get it!

go jets go!
Better rest them both!

Yutronkov

Apr 7, 2018
Ottawa Valley
Hey Guys!

Ottawa Senator Fan here! I've been following the HF Boards sites for years and finally decided to register an account. Is there room on the Winnipeg Jets bandwagon? I've been following the Jets intensely since mid- February and I love the makeup of this team. I want to bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada and the Jets are our best chance.

Go Jets Go!

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Hey Guys!

Ottawa Senator Fan here! I've been following the HF Boards sites for years and finally decided to register an account. Is there room on the Winnipeg Jets bandwagon? I've been following the Jets intensely since mid- February and I love the makeup of this team. I want to bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada and the Jets are our best chance.

Go Jets Go!

All aboard!!

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Great job again Zham. Can't say I know anything about it but I do do a good voice over ;)

I'm the perfect age where this stuff came out and I was the key demographic.
Having said that when you have to go 26 - 28 characters deep well then you have to start doing some research. My older brothers were quite jealous. They were too old to play with them and between He-Man and the G.I. Joe figures with bendable joints I had it drove them nuts. My oldest brothers G.I. Joe toy was more like a Barbie Doll. My toys were a roided out space barbarian and a frickin' ninja dressed in All Black!!!

Good times... I couldn't get into some of the cool info about the Rise and Fall of the He-Man brand.
If you have Netflix check out the series "The Toys That Made Us".
Fascinating stuff

P.S. just noticed I have more likes than posts now.
A perk of the GDT job ;)

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
GJG

Awesome GDT like always!

index.php

Last edited:

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Hey Guys!

Go Jets Go!

There's always room. As you've seen from this GDT, we have an odd cast of characters here but by and large, no one will bite -- until we get to know you better :P

All aboard and let's bring this silvered beauty back home where she belongs!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I'm the perfect age where this stuff came out and I was the key demographic.
Having said that when you have to go 26 - 28 characters deep well then you have to start doing some research. My older brothers were quite jealous. They were too old to play with them and between He-Man and the G.I. Joe figures with bendable joints I had it drove them nuts. My oldest brothers G.I. Joe toy was more like a Barbie Doll. My toys were a roided out space barbarian and a frickin' ninja dressed in All Black!!!

Good times... I couldn't get into some of the cool info about the Rise and Fall of the He-Man brand.
If you have Netflix check out the series "The Toys That Made Us".
Fascinating stuff

P.S. just noticed I have more likes than posts now.
A perk of the GDT job ;)

The home GDT's will get posted on the main boards during the playoffs so you will soon be world famous;)

You might want to create some kind of "roster" for the opposition.

This is assuming you will continue in the playoffs

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Hey Guys!

Go Jets Go!

jets-bandwagon-620x400.jpg

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hey Guys!

Go Jets Go!
You absolutely can but bring Karlsson with you . :laugh:

Packofwolves

Nov 5, 2017
Hey Guys!

Go Jets Go!
Welcome. Still a little room left

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
This is freaking amazing Zham, love me some Masters of the Universe! You have been so outstanding this season with the creation of these GDT's thank you so much for everything you do for us and thank you to Mud Turtle as well. :D

I can't believe it's the season finale already, what a freakin amazing year it's been! Now let's go out with some BLACKHAWK DOWN BABY!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Hey Guys!

Go Jets Go!

Welcome to the wagon! The most important question is where do you stand on the Great Cilantro Debate? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad