lQGWFBY.jpg

i3WwAdN.jpg

PC4kq5l.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Good work again Zhamnov ! Although i was never into dolls . :laugh: Just get through this game injury free , Helly get the win and Laine just practice your shooting this game , one timers everywhere . How many people figured the Jets would be 36 points ahead of Chicago going into the last regular season game , amazing year we've had and it's just getting started . :thumbu:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Good work again Zhamnov ! Although i was never into dolls . :laugh: Just get through this game injury free , Helly get the win and Laine just practice your shooting this game , one timers everywhere . How many people figured the Jets would be 36 points ahead of Chicago going into the last regular season game , amazing year we've had and it's just getting started . :thumbu:
Action figures!

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
94f0_1.jpg

As always, another fantastic GDT, and another blast from the past! Nice "Laine-esque" beard on He-Man, by the way, and Orko as Enstrom gave me a good chuckle...:wg: I used to watch this show all the time and even have a VHS and DVD copy of the live action movie, which I still watch from time-to-time. We need to win this game, after that last sticker again the Blackhawks, and go into the playoffs on a winning note...

th

GO JETS GO! WE HAVE THE POWER!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Whatever makes you feel better , action figures , dolls , whatever . :laugh: If i knew how i would post that clip from the second last Die Hard movie . :laugh:
Die Hard 2 so. Solid action film by our own Renny Harlin.

Obviously can't approve your reference in the GDT because of the ending of the film.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
94f0_1.jpg

As always, another fantastic GDT, and another blast from the past! Nice "Laine-esque" beard on He-Man, by the way, and Orko as Enstrom gave me a good chuckle...:wg: I used to watch this show all the time and even have a VHS and DVD copy of the live action movie, which I still watch from time-to-time. We need to win this game, after that last sticker again the Blackhawks, and go into the playoffs on a winning note...

th

GO JETS GO! WE HAVE THE POWER!
One of the funniest movies of all time right there , brilliant . :laugh:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Die Hard 2 so. Solid action film by our own Renny Harlin.

Obviously can't approve your reference in the GDT because of the ending of the film.
It's the Live free or Die Hard film i'm thinking of when Bruce Willis goes to pick up the computer hacker from his apartment , funny stuff . :laugh:

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Just for the record, Skeletor is no relation....people confuse us but he spells his name with a 'k'.....

Yntoe

Mar 28, 2018
Lets GOO!!
super-hero-action-figure-toys-photo-hrjoe-17.jpg.webp

http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/d.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/c.png

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
ahh the memories.. had a cool pair of he-man undies as a kid. laine hatty to tie ov pls and blake wheeler needs 3 assists to take over the atlanta/jets assist record.. lets get it!

go jets go!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Swiftt

Jul 3, 2016
Winnipeg
FYI for anyone going to the game tonight, the doors are opening 30 minutes earlier.

Doors at 4:30, not 5:00.

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Who do we cheer for tonight in Avs vs Blues? Winner takes on Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad