GDT: Jets vs Coyotes • 7:00 pm CT • TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This Coyote team had only 3 goals in their last 4 games, before this Jet's game. They had tons of trouble scoring -- but not aginst the Jets.

I think it's quite apparent Chevy will have to acquire 1 or 2 defenseman, or we'll have to score 5 goals per game in order to win.

Including last season we have always had to score 5 or 6 goals to win a game

tenor.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
When Beaulieu get's back, and if we get "lucky" and Buff returns --we'll be in a lot better shape.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
This Coyote team had only 3 goals in their last 4 games, before this Jet's game. They had tons of trouble scoring -- but not aginst the Jets.

I think it's quite apparent Chevy will have to acquire 1 or 2 defenseman, or we'll have to score 5 goals per game in order to win.
The problem is, I don't like our options for what we'd have to trade to get those defensemen. I'd prefer to ride this out until free agency and see what we can do there. Let's depend on our offense for a year, it can be pretty lethal when we get rolling.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
The problem is, I don't like our options for what we'd have to trade to get those defensemen. I'd prefer to ride this out until free agency and see what we can do there. Let's depend on our offense for a year, it can be pretty lethal when we get rolling.
I’m sure this is what Chevy is thinking. Management is willing to sacrifice this season.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Ehlers getting slashed and interfered with all the way back to the bench.

Reactions: hn777

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg

Great post and I strongly agree -- it's not time to panic and give away a young star like Ehlers or Roslovic. Ride this out --wait til free agency, and we have some cap space, and then acquire some D-men.

Last edited:

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I’m sure this is what Chevy is thinking. Management is willing to sacrifice this season.
I'm not happy about it or cheering for it to happen, but if there was a year to sacrifice, it appears this might be a good one. Picking up Byfield would be pretty sweet.

Reactions: Larabee

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
We dump it in they break it out we dump it in they break it out we dump it in...

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
No, I am looking at players on the ice - Seabrook is worse than a pylon, it is terrible...he has the worst Corsi for any dman playing more than 15 minutes a night this season..he is ****ing brutal...
Equal salary I take him 100/100 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad