Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Blackhawks - February 6 - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Maurice all but said he isn't playing. Sounds like he's seeing the docs so he can be properly diagnosed and get surgery, thus ending his season. I'm sure the Jets would not want this as it would surely kill their playoff hopes ect.

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Maurice all but said he isn't playing. Sounds like he's seeing the docs so he can be properly diagnosed and get surgery, thus ending his season. I'm sure the Jets would not want this as it would surely kill their playoff hopes ect.

I know he had some lingering injuries but he played well in Calgary. He was good to go in Vancouver in the morning skate.

My 2 cents...I think this is about getting the doctors, "okay" so he can be traded.

Strudel

Dec 6, 2014
Wisconsin

These were the practice lines today, so unfortunately for you Jets fans, you may not get to see the Carbomb.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011

Sounds like money stacks is ready to quit on the team when they need him the most!:rant:

From the FreeP this afternoon,

Jets winger Blake Wheeler said team rules, no matter how small, need to be followed by everyone.
"There’s a standard that everybody needs to live up to," said Wheeler. "We’re professionals. We make a lot of money. That’s the code we live by. If you don’t like it then there’s other places you can go. This is the way we do things."

Wheeler has his head screwed on straight, maybe carrying around all those money stacks affected the so-called natural in other ways!:shakehead

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Jets lines:

Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane

Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane
Kane

Pavelec
Kane

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Wow only four pages in the pre-game thread, what is everyone else talking about?:sarcasm:

More reasons to love Buff: from the FreeP

Byfuglien spoke to the media Thursday after practice, but before these latest details had become public. Asked how the latest affair swirling around Kane might affect the relationship he has with teammates, Byfuglien said:
"We’re just a tight group. It is what it is. It’s just among us… it’s things we’ve got to handle ourselves."
Byfuglien did say that team rules are to be followed, no matter how incidental they may seem.
"I’m sure you have rules in your household," he said. "And if the kids don’t stick to it, you’ve got to discipline them. It is what it is."

Oh, latest details as mentioned in the article, Buff washed Kanes clothes for him in the dressing room cold tub!:handclap:

Last edited:

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Jets lines:

Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane

Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane
Kane

Pavelec
Kane

Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane-Kane
Kane

Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane
Kane-Kane
Kane

Kane
Pavelec

Fixed it for you.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
We could still take it to Chicago. My big concern is that we'll end up playing distracted with all this Kane stuff hitting the fan.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Perhaps buff back to D now?

@WpgJetsPR: #NHLJets have placed Evander Kane on IR & recalled Patrice Cormier from @IceCapsAHL.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
cormier recalled.
So... our bottom six is either
galiardi-lowry-thor
peluso-slater-cormier (I guess?)

or

buff-lowry-thor
peluso-slater-galiardi

good god that's horrible.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
So...
LLW
Perreault-Scheifele-Frolik
Galiardi-Lowry-Thorburn
Cormier-Slater-Peluso

?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
cormier recalled.
So... our bottom six is either
galiardi-lowry-thor
peluso-slater-cormier (I guess?)

or

buff-lowry-thor
peluso-slater-galiardi

good god that's horrible.

Buff played with 55 & 85

Frolik was with Lowry.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Wow only four pages in the pre-game thread, what is everyone else talking about?:sarcasm:

More reasons to love Buff: from the FreeP

Byfuglien spoke to the media Thursday after practice, but before these latest details had become public. Asked how the latest affair swirling around Kane might affect the relationship he has with teammates, Byfuglien said:
"We’re just a tight group. It is what it is. It’s just among us… it’s things we’ve got to handle ourselves."
Byfuglien did say that team rules are to be followed, no matter how incidental they may seem.
"I’m sure you have rules in your household," he said. "And if the kids don’t stick to it, you’ve got to discipline them. It is what it is."

Oh, latest details as mentioned in the article, Buff washed Kanes clothes for him in the dressing room cold tub!:handclap:

....did Buff mention anything about rules about team fitness and other important things, or was this just about dress codes?

Whileee

May 29, 2010

Sounds like money stacks is ready to quit on the team when they need him the most!:rant:

From the FreeP this afternoon,

Jets winger Blake Wheeler said team rules, no matter how small, need to be followed by everyone.
"There’s a standard that everybody needs to live up to," said Wheeler. "We’re professionals. We make a lot of money. That’s the code we live by. If you don’t like it then there’s other places you can go. This is the way we do things."

Wheeler has his head screwed on straight, maybe carrying around all those money stacks affected the so-called natural in other ways!:shakehead

"Wheeler further mentioned that after they deal thoroughly with dress code issues, the team is going to ensure that as professional athletes who make a lot of money, they will strive to stay in top physical condition." :sarcasm:

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Everything's fine! I even made a PhotoChop. After you ladies are done gossiping you can enjoy the Kung Fu on ice.
VLhDBEJ.jpg

igorulanov

Jan 31, 2015
Winnipeg

These were the practice lines today, so unfortunately for you Jets fans, you may not get to see the Carbomb.

I think alot of Jets and Jets' fans were going to vent their emotions towards Carcillo. Without him around, there's gonna be alot of innocent CHI bystanders.

I wonder if CHI knows what kind of environment they're coming into here tomorrow. (I thought i heard that they flew back home from the Minny game?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad