Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
skeddy.jpg

brendan smith

May 14, 2018
Not one to call things, but predicting that the Jets win this one.

Last edited:

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Three times since Maurice has been in Winnipeg the Jets have gone on a 6 game losing streak, never more.

Will this game set the standard?

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
This game is not a gimme by any stretch. Ottawa looks pretty good and is probably, at this point, pretty competitive against any team in the division. However, I expect a better effort from the Jets and hopefully enough with screwing around with the lines. And, for the love of God, put Stanley back in.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Ott is 6-3-1 in their last 10 games.
They are playing better than the Jets. They may be a better 'overall' team than the Jets.
This game will be a challange and I am not sure the Jets are ready for it.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Ott is 6-3-1 in their last 10 games.
They are playing better than the Jets. They may be a better 'overall' team than the Jets.
This game will be a challange and I am not sure the Jets are ready for it.

They are playing well. They might have a letdown after being officially eliminated yesterday after giving up the lead. We'll see. I don't expect the Jets to go winless for the rest of the season but I'd certainly like to see them play much better over the remaining 6 games.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
They are playing well. They might have a letdown after being officially eliminated yesterday after giving up the lead. We'll see. I don't expect the Jets to go winless for the rest of the season but I'd certainly like to see them play much better over the remaining 6 games.

I certainly hope the Jets do not go winless over the next six and I do not want to panic but it seems their lacadasical play has caught up with them and fresh legs are needed. Hope you are right and Ott has a let down but they seem to play with pride and energy.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Ottawa works hard. We won't win until 55 and 81 start caring again. I doubt it starts vs Ottawa because Ottawa looks like they care. The majority of our guys don't. I don't want to lose but if it means Maurice gets sent packing.... I'd be ok with Ottawa embarassing us.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Ottawa works hard. We won't win until 55 and 81 start caring again. I doubt it starts vs Ottawa because Ottawa looks like they care. The majority of our guys don't. I don't want to lose but if it means Maurice gets sent packing.... I'd be ok with Ottawa embarassing us.

Hes going nowhere this season so I'd rather not be embarrassed by any team.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
We go 0 for on the trip and I wouldn't be so sure.

That would be 7 in a row, wouldn't be the first 7 game losing streak by a playoff team in this division.

If we lose out, he'll be gone. There will be tough questions in the boardroom this spring. Chevy will need a new plan.

I certainly think he should be gone in the offseason but he won't be with 5-6 games left in the season plus playoffs.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
If we win this game it is like stepping in something brown, scraping it off the bottom of your shoe and sniffing it to seen what it is …. If we lose it will be like tasting it to see what it is …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille