Post-Game Talk: Jets ride the rollercoaster typhoon. 4-3 win.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Deal with it: It's ugly, but Jets perservere 4-3

OMG. We need to be better after we score. Might be the number one downfall of this team.

At any rate, we won again!!

EzJFKd0.gif

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
who's in for virtual post-game shots? we're not technically alone, so its ok, right? :nod:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Booyah! What a crazy game. I'll take the win. :nod:

For those receiving a malware notification because of the images coming off my server: google has decided to flag my server for some reason. I have NOTHING on that site that's publicly available other than movie files and images. I'm working through their webmaster tools to have the site unflagged. People using Firefox, Chrome or Safari may be getting the warning - trust me when I say there's nothing that could be causing an issue.

I hate google with a passion.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
I predict that when my time comes, it will be from a fatal heart attack while watching a Jets game. Probably won't be a playoff game or anything. Just a regular game.

I guess that's not a bad way to go really, all considered...

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
wow, if wheels doesn't get that gift at the end this would be a funeral procession in here.

I look forward to the day when The jets can put together a couple of convincing wins... :(

But its another two points for us! YAAAYYYY!

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I am impressed and surprised. 2 for 2 on this daunting road trip. And they actually scored 4 goals.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
i like this win. we took advantage of a goalie on an off night, we mostly played bad hockey, yet managed to win it. We're usually on the other end of that equation.

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
I've never been negative about Wheeler on this forum this season... I knew he was busting a nut out there and I was just waiting for this game for him. I don't want to get ahead of myself but let's hope this is the Wheeler we've been looking for for the rest of the year.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Give the boys a lot of credit for this one. They hung tough and kept fighting. No more line juggling with LLW, they definitely play their best hockey together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad