GDT: Jets @ Red Wings | Tues Nov 12, 630PM | Joe Louis Arena | Kroppy Edition ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Noel-at-Joe-Louis-Arena-300x167.jpg

Coach Noel - How much does he take out of the last game against Detroit? Encouraging seeing the Halischuk/Scheifele/Frolik line developing? What makes this building so difficult to play in? Looking for a tighter game from his team? Continuity in the lineup.

To listen click here.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
So in other news my friend is a HUUUUUGE red wings fan. I gave it to him last game.

If the jets could win so i dont have to deal with that, that would be great...

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
man...there's another sober reminder of my rapidly advancing age. One of my favorite Jets was born 3 years after I graduated High School... :( If I mentioned Mork & Mindy or Three's Company to Little he'd give me a blank stare. He'd be all "what the heck you talkin about old dude??" Lol...

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Great attitude, plays hard!

It's insane, I can't imagine there is a single fan that would rather have Thorburn out there than Peluso. Every time Peluso is out there he makes good decisions and good use of his time. I don't get it.

On the game, this could be a huge win for us to show some consistency, especially against good teams. Give us some hope for the season.

Every time? :naughty:

I don't hate the guy, but I have a couple of real bad passing plays that come to mind

He's a 4th liner though so I don't expect perfection ha

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
man...there's another sober reminder of my rapidly advancing age. One of my favorite Jets was born 3 years after I graduated High School... :( If I mentioned Mork & Mindy or Three's Company to Little he'd give me a blank stare. He'd be all "what the heck you talkin about old dude??" Lol...

UGH! I graduated high school that year........:facepalm::wally:

I wasn't born yet. :D

MadMen88

Oct 19, 2011
Darren Dutchyshen (tonight on Sportscentre): Pick it up midway through the second, 1-0 Jets, it's Ladd, it's Wheeler, it's the birthday boy, Brian Little, BANG! How's that for a birthday gift, 2-0 Jets at that point...they would add an empty-netter, 4-2..."

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
Darren Dutchyshen (tonight on Sportscentre): Pick it up midway through the second, 1-0 Jets, it's Ladd, it's Wheeler, it's the birthday boy, Brian Little, BANG! How's that for a birthday gift, 2-0 Jets at that point...they would add an empty-netter, 4-2..."

they already pre-recorded that for the morning loop. Nice job on the win, Jets. :yo:

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=691147

Frantzen on first game back:

Franzen has been versatile this season, spending time at center and forward. But playing the wing should be more adventitious in his first game back after a lengthy layoff, he said.

You can hide a little bit on the wing,” Franzen said, laughing. “It’s not as obvious as bad a shape you’re in there. It’s easier on wing.”

Here's hoping he hides a bit like Ovie can at times on the wing.

Ovechkin-Controller-GIF.gif

(anyday I can see that GIF automatically becomes a good day)

Last edited:

MadMen88

Oct 19, 2011
they already pre-recorded that for the morning loop. Nice job on the win, Jets. :yo:

Haha yup! Gotta start taking these boys seriously, especially after a few more wins, tonight, then a wallpaper job on Philly, then...THE BIG ONE in Minnesota. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :handclap::handclap::nod:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=691147

Frantzen on first game back:

Here's hoping he hides a bit like Ovie can at times on the wing.

Ovechkin-Controller-GIF.gif

(anyday I can see that GIF automatically becomes a good day)

lol, holy hell! I had to watch that about 5 times before I figured out what the "Xbox controller disconnected" message meant. Then all of a sudden noticed Ovi gliding up. :laugh: That is some funny **** right there!

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

I had already been in a band and on the road for 7 years :amazed::cry:

Whooo one thousandth post!

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I don't believe in jinxes.

On an unrelated matter: is it too early to call for the Red Wings shutout?

m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad