qq19sW0.jpg
WTVHOJY.jpg

cWp1T5s.jpg
Y9yVHN2.jpg

B4FWC6l.jpg
8OZNqB6.jpg

digz7N3.jpg
tKCiHzM.jpg

A day late, but I thought it would be nice to do a GDT honouring our favourite Jet fan & veteran, Kroppy! Thanks for your service, Len. GO JETS GO!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Thought it was fantastic for True North to honor him (and all Vets). As fans we truly are blessed to have people like Kroppy on Our Team.

Great Job Benny

Go get em boys!

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
I think the Jets can do this - 2 wins in a row, and three of the last four doesn't sound much like a team that's in the midst of a crisis and looking to replace the coach or considering wholesale player changes. And, knowing that Pavelec and Montoya are not NHL starter materiel indicates that the wins were on the players and coaching, hmmmmm?

Just let Scheifele loose, and start Peluso, that's all I'm asking. Well, that and a win, although I can accept a loss with a great effort by the team.

Go, Jets, Go!

Rook37

Feb 22, 2013
Winnipeg
We got spoiled playing in the east with early starts

Eh, it depends how your life tends to work out. Me, I kept missing games last year but thanks to later start times I don't have to choose between studying and watching the game as much any more :D

7:00 times are perfect for me, hell I wouldn't even mind 8:00 ones :naughty: but I know that's pushing it

Love the GDT though, nice job including Kroppy.. Sunday's game was the first I've been able to get to since the loss v Boston last year and it was a blast. I was really proud of the moment of silence. Ton of respect to everyone, it was a really powerful moment imo. I don't know if I've ever heard one without even one jackass making a noise and I'm impressed that 15 000 people pulled it off. :handclap:

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Unlike the last game against the Wings I think they show up to play tonight.
I really really hope the Jets do too.
Jets 2 Wings 0

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Eh, it depends how your life tends to work out. Me, I kept missing games last year but thanks to later start times I don't have to choose between studying and watching the game as much any more :D

7:00 times are perfect for me, hell I wouldn't even mind 8:00 ones :naughty: but I know that's pushing it

Love the GDT though, nice job including Kroppy.. Sunday's game was the first I've been able to get to since the loss v Boston last year and it was a blast. I was really proud of the moment of silence. Ton of respect to everyone, it was a really powerful moment imo. I don't know if I've ever heard one without even one jackass making a noise and I'm impressed that 15 000 people pulled it off. :handclap:

Really? That is impressive in that crowd with a bunch of folks that didn't have to work the next morning. Bravo MTS fans.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Keep up the work ethic Jets.

Hopefully they can, they come out with a win, and it gives them some confidence.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Big game tonight. Keep the hope alive Jerts!

I'm currently flush with vcash! All of it will be riding on the Jets tonight! I hope to be even more flush tomorrow!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Great job Benny!:handclap:

So many questions:

Does Monty start as he has beaten the Wings?

Is this the game Wheeler shows up, or was last season a push year for a fat contract (will the real Blake Wheeler please stand up...)?

Can the Jets (Noel) do without ThorNburn and his 0 points and let Peluso play a game?

Which Buff do we get?

Does Kane ever score again or have other teams figured out this one trick pony?

Last edited:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
In a perfect world, Montoya would start. Pav was fabulous in the SO against the Sharks and made some nice saves but he did let in 4, with his trademark questionable moments of play.

Monty beat the Wings and is rested. I would really love to see if he can come back in the net and play strong again. Please don't make him wait til December to play.

Who am I kidding, it's going to be Pavelec.

Hoping for another strong effort from the guys. Hoping that confidence leads to some offensive creativity and not laziness.

GO JETS GO!!!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@WiebeSunSports: Based on early rushes, #NHLJets will stick with same lines, D pairs and lineup vs #RedWings and that means Zach Redmond, Anthony Peluso sit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad