Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Rangers 11/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjr378

Oct 12, 2014
Yonkers, New York
In Pat Leonard's article today AV spoke quite positively of Hayes and Duclair. He said both players deserve to be on the team but they need to have some consistency for them to play every night. Leonard also said that the club is aiming for Hayes to center the 4th line once Stepan is back.

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Just went to the Islander and Wild games, get ready to pay 39.95 for a parking garage.

**** that! I thought parking was bad here in Melbourne for a sports game ~$15.

LGR. Feels like this trash Winnipeg team have made us their *****es. Evander Kane always goes ham on us and should play tonight?

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
guys is there any chance Mcilrath plays? Maybe not a good idea with some of the speed the Jets have at the forward spot? I mean when will he have a better opportunity to get into the lineup?
No way can he be worse than Kostka. If Mcilrath can't skate at this level lets see Allen up here.

Certainly doesn't bode well for Mcilrath. A lot of people insisted he was going to be in the top 6 at the end of the season, but the Rangers are down 2 starting defensemen for the next several games at least yet the Rangers go back to Kostka who has been terrible in every game he's played in a Rangers sweater. Looking busty.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Certainly doesn't bode well for Mcilrath. A lot of people insisted he was going to be in the top 6 at the end of the season, but the Rangers are down 2 starting defensemen for the next several games at least yet the Rangers go back to Kostka who has been terrible in every game he's played in a Rangers sweater. Looking busty.

Love your tag name. My feeling is that Kostka will get a 2 game look before they turn to Allen/Mac.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Love your tag name. My feeling is that Kostka will get a 2 game look before they turn to Allen/Mac.

I don't like it, but if they want to keep Allen and McIlrath in Hartford instead of yo-yo'ing them, I understand.

I think Allen and McIlrath both outplayed Kostka in training camp/preseason. Unless there's something the coaching staff has seen in practices that leads them believe Kostka is the better option, I would hope we see one of the youngsters should Kostka continue to flounder (which I think he will).

I wish we had traded Kostka away instead of Kampfer, in retrospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese