GDT: Jets @ Philadelphia Thursday February 8th at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Thanks @Jets 31 I like it early anyways!

In fact do every GDT the day before!!

Stanley in will be hard to bair.

The Lyers suck can we please hand it to them.

make way…

1707366559078.jpeg

Come on Jets

GO JETS GO…
:jets:jets:jets:jets:jets

Last edited:
Reactions: Jets 31

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Does DOPS realize when they are looking at game film of an incident that they can look at it in slo mo? The game is played at a frantic pace. Would DOPS be happy if Dillon changed his angle and injured himself in the process? If Acciari wasn't 3 feet 6 inches tall and stooped over to boot it would have been a shoulder on shoulder hit.

And yet when a Jet is nearly killed by an opposing player what do we get? Crickets.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Yup the DOPS likes to throw the book at the Jets, that being said the hit to the head was pretty bad and his helmet flying off made it worse looking.

Agreed. They like to come down hard on our players but are pretty lax on other teams players. I have no issue throwing the book at head shots but they need to do it across the board.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
3 Games if fair for the Dillon hit, the problem is the DOPS plays a lot of favorites with teams so the inconsistency is glaring. All players should get in the 3 game range for a head shot like that, but we all know a Leaf or Ranger would get time served on the match penalty and a $5000 fine.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
3 Games if fair for the Dillon hit, the problem is the DOPS plays a lot of favorites with teams so the inconsistency is glaring. All players should get in the 3 game range for a head shot like that, but we all know a Leaf or Ranger would get time served on the match penalty and a $5000 fine.

I was about to say something similar, just less eloquently.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Not Dillon's fault Acciari is ugly as f***. Luckily it wasn't Crosby. Dillon would have already disappeared, never to be seen again.
Crosby would have never had his head down.
Fans should start a petition to fire George Parros ... seriously different rules for different teams.
What did Hartman get for slashing Perfetti in the face on a faceoff after telling him he would or the blindside hit on Ehlers with no puck.
Strome on Connor ... enough already.

Last edited:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Whats the rationale for 3 games?

Why not 1 or 4, or 10?

There is so little logic applied.

exactly
I think it comes down to repentance. If you apologize, say what you did was a horrible, egregious act never to be repeated, you get off scot-free. Every time you open your mouth to try and defend what you did, one game is added. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad