Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
1707315618845.png

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I hope the Jets are as pumped to get started as @Jets 31 !

On a somber note, my condolences to @macmaroon on the loss of your Mum.

90 years! When I think of the changes in the world that she saw, it makes my head spin. I would always smile when I read of the different travel experiences you had with her.

Although we’ve never met, your devotion to your Mum has been a clear indication of how solid a person you are.

I find it interesting that before I joined HF, I scoffed at the idea of ‘online friendships’. I’ve learned that although different, there’s definitely a bond that develops.

So to you @macmaroon, my friend, may you take solace in remembering the good times with your Mum. You're one of the reasons why HF Jets is such a great Board and a treasure here.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Dillon has a hearing, so is Stanley the automatic if he suspended, or is there a possibility Heinola gets in? I assume Stanley since he's been up all year and we're losing a physical presence and people like to think Stanley is also physical.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Dillon has a hearing, so is Stanley the automatic if he suspended, or is there a possibility Heinola gets in? I assume Stanley since he's been up all year and we're losing a physical presence and people like to think Stanley is also physical.
Is it a phone hearing, like the last head hunter got, or an in-person hearing?

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
Can someone explain what Dillion is supposed to do there ? He committed to the hit the idiot sees him but still keeps his head down leaving himself completely vulnerable and the guy about to hit him is supposed to do what ? A front flip over him ? Let me guess stop in a nano second poke check him as he goes by and ask how his wife is ?

I hate these calls like this it was in no way head hunting. A match is way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad