GDT: Jets @ Philadelphia Thursday February 8th at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Can someone explain what Dillion is supposed to do there ? He committed to the hit the idiot sees him but still keeps his head down leaving himself completely vulnerable and the guy about to hit him is supposed to do what ? A front flip over him ? Let me guess stop in a nano second poke check him as he goes by and ask how his wife is ?

I hate these calls like this it was in no way head hunting. A match is way too much.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
What exactly is Dillon doing that classifies as a dirty hit.
GFwEsGeXsAEPoS8.jpg

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Dillon has a hearing, so is Stanley the automatic if he suspended, or is there a possibility Heinola gets in? I assume Stanley since he's been up all year and we're losing a physical presence and people like to think Stanley is also physical.
think it's stanley. size/PK dman goes out, so another one back-fills.
Yup Ehlers has to go to the top line.
Seriously who breaks up your top scoring line when your team can't score ... it makes no sense.
i think it's fine if they're separated a bit. the 2nd line needs someone to push for offense consistently and some semblance of speed. however, when down in games and no one else is really generating chances & ofc no one scoring, i think maybe Ehlers-Scheifele-Vilardi should start getting some reps. i do recognize your point as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777 and Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Can someone explain what Dillion is supposed to do there ? He committed to the hit the idiot sees him but still keeps his head down leaving himself completely vulnerable and the guy about to hit him is supposed to do what ? A front flip over him ? Let me guess stop in a nano second poke check him as he goes by and ask how his wife is ?

I hate these calls like this it was in no way head hunting. A match is way too much
Totally agree , the game is happening fast is Dillon supposed fly over him into the players bench? Jets seem to get the book thrown at them any time this happens but Strome can do a absolutely dirty knee on knee on Connor and get f*** all .

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Yup Ehlers has to go to the top line.
Seriously who breaks up your top scoring line when your team can't score ... it makes no sense.

I can understand trying things out when you are winning but seriously, we have lost 4 straight. If they lose this next game they have got to go back to what gave them wins before to stop this skid.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Delete

Not true ... Jets won 6-2 & 5-0 and than Scheifele got injured vs Hawks and Lowry centered that line.
They lit it up in December but they went 4 games combining for 1 point at the end of 2023/start of 2024 and the blender came out

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I'd try Scheif in JMo's position and move JMo to the 2nd PP.
Scheif, Volare Perfetti Money hands Kup

JMo Nino KFC Schmidt Ehlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad