Pre-Game Talk: Jets-Penguins Tuesday Feb 6

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Lots of stuff coming out due to lineup changes with the Monahan trade and 55 potentially drawing in result in lineup/roster changes

New lines:

New PP Units:

I do think the PP is more of a system/set-up issue rather than personnel. whatever the case may be, really hoping Monahan's PP proficiency translates here given how poor it's been this season.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I gotta say Kupari looking like the odd man out is certainly not gonna do the Jets' reputation in Finland any favors. :laugh:
would be super misguided. wrong side of the xGF and GF share, 0 goals. maybe if he had some production that matched his jump they'd have a case. perhaps that 4th line may start seeing some more minutes now.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
would be super misguided. wrong side of the xGF and GF share, 0 goals. maybe if he had some production that matched his jump they'd have a case. perhaps that 4th line may start seeing some more minutes now.

Who would you scratch instead? I like Kupari, but he's clearly the right guy to sit.

Don't get me wrong, he's the right player to scratch. Just talking about perception in Finland where there has been lots of consternation about Finnish players and their ice time on the Jets.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Careful, it's real easy to get the creepy label in here. But I loved that.
Well, the original post said "GF share", so...

• Haha
Reactions: Stumbledore

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Careful, it's real easy to get the creepy label in here. But I loved that.

If it makes you feel any better, some of the things I used to say 20 years ago would make anything creepy said on here pale by comparison :laugh:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
If it makes you feel any better, some of the things I used to say 20 years ago would make anything creepy said on here pale by comparison :laugh:
Naw, I feel fine, thx. Just bitching a bit about the ragging I took last month when I was persuading Inanna to cough up those two photos.
But you're right about how things have changed in the past 20 years. I spent more than a decade with 3 teenage daughters always rolling their eyes about just normal guy comments. Today we've totally changed what's normal = allowed and cleaned up our language around women mostly.

Reactions: GeorgeJETson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad