Pre-Game Talk: Jets-Penguins Tuesday Feb 6

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
Maybe we'll get a fly-by Avgaard rant lol
I, for one, miss AvgaardHockey Professor’s rants.
Why not play Kupari? The kid has speed and guts. There. I said it, and I’m not Finnish, just Canadian Scots/Norwegian.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to replace Appleton with someone better. But Kupari isn't better, he's worse. At least Appleton showed something at some point.
Apples is a diamond in the rough, I like the guy, but something tells me Kupari has horses we haven’t even seen yet.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Just looked at the thread title - Jets-Penguins - and thought uh-oh, oh wait .......
:laugh:
Don't want to get cocky, but times have changed.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I, for one, miss AvgaardHockey Professor’s rants.
Why not play Kupari? The kid has speed and guts. There. I said it, and I’m not Finnish, just Canadian Scots/Norwegian.

so much pervatism going on... coach favor french traded player... no minit for Kupari who injured shoulder playing physical. All good minits given to O'Conner and greedy Ehlers. kupari 2nd line center instead of Jets giving number 1 pick for the french player who no good. kupari excite going from sunny LA to cold Jets getting away biased coach MacLellan favoring french center Danault playing big minits to kupari's 4th line, but now kupari screwed in winnipeg too by another french traded player. minumum coach play kupari distributing karl marx even icetime to all centers showing kupari skill as 2nd line C with best plus minis.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
That reminds me...

Back in my working days, once I found out the guy in the office beside mine really loathed this song, and I'm talking @AlphaLackey Alanis-level hatred, well... I just couldn't help myself. As Bugs would say, ain't I a stinker? :laugh:

This isn't even that bad. Her voice crackles a bit on those high notes but she can at least follow a rhythm and there's a definite lack of banshee shrieks. And the words actually make sense based on what the dictionary suggests the words actually mean.

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
so much pervatism going on... coach favor french traded player... no minit for Kupari who injured shoulder playing physical. All good minits given to O'Conner and greedy Ehlers. kupari 2nd line center instead of Jets giving number 1 pick for the french player who no good. kupari excite going from sunny LA to cold Jets getting away biased coach MacLellan favoring french center Danault playing big minits to kupari's 4th line, but now kupari screwed in winnipeg too by another french traded player. minumum coach play kupari distributing karl marx even icetime to all centers showing kupari skill as 2nd line C with best plus minis.
Beautiful! GDT thread-worthy!

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Yep, and 11 of those 22 pages will be people complaining about those complaining.

Okay, I'm alerting this complaining about complainers complaining post...

I'd like to see a convincing win here, as the new guard boot the old into touch. Calling for a statement shutdown D game and a revived PP, with SeanMon potting 11 from that bumper posish, proving that it was the personnel all along.

Like the hapless Habs, the pointless Pens always seem to snaffle wins from the Jets despite a seasons-long slide into irrelevance. Time to send those wobbly birds back to their ice floe!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad