News: Jets open to moving First round pick 2020 per, GM Cheveldayoff

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
What about Barrie for first rounder plus

Pass

Not b/c Barrie isn’t a good player. Barrie does nothing to change the Jets fate this year so it would be like burning the 1st and getting nothing in return for any UFA type player. Now it’s a totally different answer for a trade for a young D with term and the 1st is part of a package to get him.

UFA trade is a horrible idea no matter who the UFA is.

A hockey trade for a top 4 with term that involves the 1st rd pick is very possible.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

I know its a few days old?? But what would Jets be looking at for its first this draft. If they go the Statsny route again?

WiebeAthletic is the Jets beat writer by the way.

I know alot of team's will be looking at that pick, or picks in general. What does Winnipeg need?

I would imagine defense

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania

I know its a few days old?? But what would Jets be looking at for its first this draft. If they go the Statsny route again?

WiebeAthletic is the Jets beat writer by the way.

I know alot of team's will be looking at that pick, or picks in general. What does Winnipeg need?

How about Tony D and Ryan Strome from the Rangers

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Have to think they'd be looking to grab a defenceman if they're going to sell a 1st round pick at this deadline. Just doesn't seem like the year to move the chips to the middle though. Even if you want to maximize some of the affordable deals they have by trying to make a push every year in that "window".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad