Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2018-19

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
I wonder if, I can transfer separately my street party tickets from my game tickets? Has anyone tried this yet?

I'll be going to the game on Thursday with may Father-in-law and will not likely be checking out the street party before hand.

Maybe I'll try it after I've already entered the game.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I wonder if, I can transfer separately my street party tickets from my game tickets? Has anyone tried this yet?

I'll be going to the game on Thursday with may Father-in-law and will not likely be checking out the street party before hand.

Maybe I'll try it after I've already entered the game.

Street Party tickets are non-transferable, so I just took a screen shot of the bar codes and texted them to whoever was going. It worked like a charm.

Reactions: Sabadecade

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB

Street Party tickets are non-transferable, so I just took a screen shot of the bar codes and texted them to whoever was going. It worked like a charm.

Great, if that allows some of my Share Partners to attend the street party, Bonus!

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Need to sell my p7 tickets for game 5. But the option to sell them on seat exchange is not available. Anyone know what's up with that?

Edit: If anyone wants to buy them, asking face value. 288 for the pair. Firm. Will meet in person to do exchange.

Last edited:

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Reactions: Brominator

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Last edited:

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Hey guys,

Does anyone happen to have a few street party tickets they are looking to unload for Thursday’s game? Would take anything from 1 to 4 tickets :nod:

0-4 at playoff games live and never went to a street party, thinking it could be the change I need :laugh:

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
If any season ticket holders know in advance they will not use 2 tickets on January 2, 2020 (Leafs @ Jets) please message me.

I will be interested until the tickets go onsale probably from Ticketmaster but was told this would be cheaper.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
If any season ticket holders know in advance they will not use 2 tickets on January 2, 2020 (Leafs @ Jets) please message me.

I will be interested until the tickets go onsale probably from Ticketmaster but was told this would be cheaper.

Sure you can pickup tickets in this thread at STH cost to a Tuesday game against the Canucks or Kings in January or February but the Leafs over the holiday break is likely going to cost you full price.

It will be an A+ category game. If I get the game in my ticket draft I will be selling it for face value. Likely around $450 for a pair. The Jets aren't releasing ticket prices until September.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Sure you can pickup tickets in this thread at STH cost to a Tuesday game against the Canucks or Kings in January or February but the Leafs over the holiday break is likely going to cost you full price.

It will be an A+ category game. If I get the game in my ticket draft I will be selling it for face value. Likely around $450 for a pair. The Jets aren't releasing ticket prices until September.

If it's a Leafs fan, you should make the tickets part of a package deal. Say, include a lovely Jets keychain for the nominal fee of $200. :laugh:

Reactions: blues10

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
Thanks for the reply. I asked in the OT thread about visiting Winnipeg and when tickets go on sale. I was directed to mention in here that I was looking to buy so I gave it a shot.
That’s good info. So I can’t buy until then.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Thanks for the reply. I asked in the OT thread about visiting Winnipeg and when tickets go on sale. I was directed to mention in here that I was looking to buy so I gave it a shot.

That’s good info. So I can’t buy until then.

Yup, you are in the right place. You will likely be able to buy tickets to that game in this thread but nothing legitimately until September when STH accounts are opened up for ticket transfer.

General public onsale will likely occur sometime in September and STH will be able to post for sale on seat exchange or transfer tickets to others around the same time.

You will find tickets they will just likely be full price for an A+ level game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad