Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2018-19

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Use this thread to sell your Jets or Moose tickets, but remember:

Including a "free" ticket with the purchase of a hockey card is not a way around it and is considered scalping.

We do not sponsor any ticket sales here at HFBoards, so we cannot guarantee any deals.

HF is also not a ticket broker. Anyone found selling mass amounts of tickets will be thread banned and infracted.

Thank you!

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know when seats are able to be put up for sale on seat exchange?

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Looking for a season ticket partner for the upcoming season for my pair of P5's. The two seats (you can also purchase a single seat if you prefer) are in section 319, back row (so you can stand/sit/lean wherever you please, it's awesome), near the blue line and the aisle. The seats are in the Jets attack zone for two periods as well.

I'm looking for someone to take anywhere from 8-15 games at season ticket holder cost, this will include 1 mandatory pre-season game.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
You can post games on SeatExchange right away! I just put these games up for grabs:

Sept. 27 vs NJ (pre-season)
Dec. 11 vs CHI
Dec. 13 vs EDM
Feb. 26 vs MIN

Section 107, Row 12, Seats 19 & 20. P2, aisle seats, at the faceoff dot to the right of the goalie.
Jets attack zone 1st & 3rd.
Visiting team enters & warms up at the bottom of the section. You're able to go down to the glass for warmup. Players have been known to high five & toss pucks to kids wearing the other team's gear. Steve Ott even gave my friend's kid a stick.
Men's washroom & concessions at the top of the section.

Odenseye

Aug 17, 2018
Looking for tickets for the October 24th game vs. Toronto.
Looking for 2-3 seats
PM me if you have anything

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
You can post games on SeatExchange right away! I just put these games up for grabs:

Sept. 27 vs NJ (pre-season)
Dec. 11 vs CHI
Dec. 13 vs EDM
Feb. 26 vs MIN

Section 107, Row 12, Seats 19 & 20. P2, aisle seats, at the faceoff dot to the right of the goalie.
Jets attack zone 1st & 3rd.
Visiting team enters & warms up at the bottom of the section. You're able to go down to the glass for warmup. Players have been known to high five & toss pucks to kids wearing the other team's gear. Steve Ott even gave my friend's kid a stick.
Men's washroom & concessions at the top of the section.

Where did you find the category/price for the games? It's a lot different this year, and the category page on the Jets' site says "coming soon"

Hobbes69

Where did you find the category/price for the games? It's a lot different this year, and the category page on the Jets' site says "coming soon"

When entering a game onto the new version of seat exchange, if you go below the minimum and above the maximum, the automated response will give you the minimum and maximum amounts that you can post the price of the ticket at. Minimum is just above season seat holder cost and maximum seems to be variable with the level of the game.

My guess is that the allowable maximum is subject to change based on the final decision of game category assignments but that TNSE wanted a working beta version to be accessible to allow posting of tickets for sale when the season seat holders received their ticket package this week.

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
When entering a game onto the new version of seat exchange, if you go below the minimum and above the maximum, the automated response will give you the minimum and maximum amounts that you can post the price of the ticket at. Minimum is just above season seat holder cost and maximum seems to be variable with the level of the game.

My guess is that the allowable maximum is subject to change based on the final decision of game category assignments but that TNSE wanted a working beta version to be accessible to allow posting of tickets for sale when the season seat holders received their ticket package this week.

Yes, that's how I did it.

rluck135

May 21, 2012
Winnipeg
Have a pair of tickets available to the following games

Nov 16 v Sabres $65/ticket
Nov 28 v Penguins $95/ticket
Dec 11 v Blackhawks $70/ticket
Mar 16 v Flames $70/ticket

Section 324 row 9. Aisle seats

PM if interested

Last edited:

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Pre season and regular season for sale! Pre season $50.00 a seat, I paid $113.55 and face value is $134.00. Will only sell in pairs. Tickets must be transferred to a Jets account and payment can be made via PayPal or e-transfer.

P3 Jets attack zone for 2 periods. Located above the visitors tunnel 14 rows from the ice.

Flames Sept 21 a Friday night! 2x$50 aisle seats in a short row.

Regular season - Canes Sunday October 14 -$135x2 - aisle seats

Pm if interested.

Last edited:

JetsCameHome

Sep 19, 2011
Pre season tickets 40 bucks for the pair. P5 row 1, aisle seats. PM if you want any of them.

Updated: Only have Wild game left.

Last edited:

sennin

Jun 28, 2011
Winnipeg
Selling a pair of seats to the following games, located in Section 305 Row 10 Seats 1-2:

October 14 vs Carolina SOLD
October 20 vs Arizona SOLD
November 9 vs Colorado
November 11 vs New Jersey SOLD

Price is the same as my STH cost: $156 per game($78 per ticket).

Can do Paypal or e-transfer, PM if interested.

Last edited:

tbsol

Jul 7, 2011
Will be out of town and selling my preseason ticket WAY below cost!

P2 tickets.. near the Jets home bench.
Section 120

$50/each!! Way below cost.

Wild - Sept 17th @ 7pm
Flames - Sept 21st @ 7pm
Oilers - Sept 23 @ 7pm

*** ALL SOLD ***

Last edited:

sennin

Jun 28, 2011
Winnipeg
Selling a pair of seats to the following games, located in Section 305 Row 10 Seats 1-2:

October 14 vs Carolina
October 20 vs Arizona
November 9 vs Colorado
November 11 vs New Jersey

Price is the same as my STH cost: $156 per game($78 per ticket).

Also selling all pre-season games, $40 per game for both seats:

September 17 vs Minnesota
September 21 vs Calgary
September 23 vs Edmonton
September 27 vs New Jersey

Can do Paypal or e-transfer, PM if interested.

Updated to include pre-season games at a big discount :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->