Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2018-19

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Just wondering if anyone has listed any seats on seat exchange yet? I listed some tickets today and did not get an email confirmation of the listings. In prior years I have always received an email when I put tickets up for sale on seat exchange.

Never mind. Found the confirmation emails in my spam folder.

Last edited:

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Just wondering if anyone has listed any seats on seat exchange yet? I listed some tickets today and did not get an email confirmation of the listings. In prior years I have always received an email when I put tickets up for sale on seat exchange.
I see seats for sale on SeatExchange, so they must be up and running.

Ryan Giggs

There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest
Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
My tickets showed up in my account on Friday

With Kijiji down, this site should become more active in the ticket reselling market.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Hi everyone. Well I got royally screwed by my share partner for Jets Tix. Family member go to him and now I’m out in the cold. Was wondering if anyone is looking to unload a half season or more 2-4 seats in P1 or P2. In the P1’s looking for something higher up. Would like to establish a long term arrangement of possible.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Hi everyone. Well I got royally screwed by my share partner for Jets Tix. Family member go to him and now I’m out in the cold. Was wondering if anyone is looking to unload a half season or more 2-4 seats in P1 or P2. In the P1’s looking for something higher up. Would like to establish a long term arrangement of possible.

Might have some luck looking at the Jets split season seats section.

Split Season Seats

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
New season ticket holder this year... I'm trying to sell my tickets on October 13 vs the pens as I wont be in town. Pretty unfair that the jets can sell their tickets for skyhigh prices but will cap the price the season ticket holders can sell at. Total BS.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
New season ticket holder this year... I'm trying to sell my tickets on October 13 vs the pens as I wont be in town. Pretty unfair that the jets can sell their tickets for skyhigh prices but will cap the price the season ticket holders can sell at. Total BS.

So, checking your posting history and stated location, you're an Avs fan living in Calgary. What makes me think you won't be in town for a lot of games? What did you do, go on the waiting list years ago thinking that Jets season tickets were a license to print money? Yeah, you're capped. At face value. That's the law here. Did you think you could sell them at any price? Here's another news flash. Tickets are no longer hard to come by. Lots of tickets on the resale market. Many season ticket holders have trouble selling their games at cost except for the high demand games like the Leafs and Habs. You had better have really desirable seats if you hope to make much or any profit. It's just too easy to get seats now at a good price. If you came on our board expecting a lot of sympathy, don't hold your breath. :thumbd:

Reactions: blues10

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
So, checking your posting history and stated location, you're an Avs fan living in Calgary. What makes me think you won't be in town for a lot of games? What did you do, go on the waiting list years ago thinking that Jets season tickets were a license to print money? Yeah, you're capped. At face value. That's the law here. Did you think you could sell them at any price? Here's another news flash. Tickets are no longer hard to come by. Lots of tickets on the resale market. Many season ticket holders have trouble selling their games at cost except for the high demand games like the Leafs and Habs. You had better have really desirable seats if you hope to make much or any profit. It's just too easy to get seats now at a good price. If you came on our board expecting a lot of sympathy, don't hold your breath. :thumbd:
Chill out bud. I moved to Winnipeg and like watching my hockey. No need to get your panties in a knot over a question.

Reactions: Upperdeckjet

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
You are allowed practically a 100% markup on seatexchange for the Pens game. You should get it. I wouldn't get upset over that. Were you expecting a grand for your P6's?

DanBert

Apr 7, 2012
Hey everyone.
I'm selling a block of 11 Jets games this year. P7's two seats side by side in the south end. Row 8
1 pre season game and 10 Reg season games.
total cost is $1105,20. That's season ticket prices.
Games are
Sun Sept 22 Flames (pre season)
Tu Oct 15 Coyotes
Sun Nov 10 Stars
Sun Dec 8 Ducks
Tue Dec 17 hurricanes
Sun jan 12 Preds
Sat Feb 1 blues
Sun Feb 16 blackhawks
Thu Feb 27 Caps
Fri mar 6 GoldenKnights
Fri Mach 20 Wild

let me know if interested.

(damn you Kijiji !!!)

JetsCameHome

Sep 19, 2011
I'm selling all my pre season tickets. 40 bucks for the pair. Row 1 aisle seats in section 319. Jets attack 1st and 3rd period. Let me know if you want em.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Jets versus Flames preseason game September 22nd
Sefton 329 Row 8
Selling cheap - $50 for a pair

Graham white

Sep 7, 2019
Morning all, gonna take a stab at this, myself and 2 other CAF officers are looking for 3 tickets to the Canadian Forces appreciation night Nov 12.

Lt Graham White
307 Sqn

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
OK, I'll take $40 each ($80 for the pair) for these $121.50 tickets ($243 pair)...lowest price for these lower bowl, attacking blueline seats on Sept 18! Otherwise will donate.....

Jets preseason game pair available for Sept.18 vs Wild -- P3s in Section 217 (attacking blueline) above the gate, next to P2.

Cost price was $243 for P3 pair, my loss and your win for only $100
($50 each!)

PM if interested.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Maybe this thread should be closed and a 2019-2020 thread be started?

Well, if everyone had been doing their part to dump off Jets tickets and we had reached 1000 posts, I could agree with this. But doing it now just sets a dangerous precedent. Better that a mod goes in and updates the title. :nod:

Reactions: misterman

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
All 4 preseason games for sale. P6 tickets, 2 seats in section 309, row 9.

Wednesday Sept 18- Minnesota 7pm - SOLD

Friday Sept 20- St Louis 7pm

Sunday Sept 22- Calgary 7pm

Thursday Sept 26- Edmonton 7pm

$50 for the pair per game. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Selling pre-season tickets in P1, near the Jets bench :

Wild Sept 18--2 tickets

Flames Sept 22--2 tickets

List price $145 each, will sell for $50 each

PM me if interested

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Jets tix for sale! $40 a ticket!

2 tickets to Jets vs Blues (Sept 20) and Jets vs Oilers (Sept 26) Sec 308 Row