OT: Jets Lounge: Ziggy Played Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I never asked, but I assumed the feminine pronoun is okay? My apologies if not.

Haven't the All Blacks won it all, all the time?

Yeah mate no worries.

I mean my league team. Wellington Hurricanes. Made it to the final twice choked twice. The first was a loss in heavy fog when I was 10 and the other was last year after a season where they only lost two games. I promise if you look up chokers in the dictionary you'll see the team photo. Under mediocrity too. Now they've lost the worlds best midfield duo to French club contracts so we're screwed this year. Our Byfuglien and Enstrom. Wrecking ball and smart little guy.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Yeah mate no worries.

I mean my league team. Wellington Hurricanes. Made it to the final twice choked twice. The first was a loss in heavy fog when I was 10 and the other was last year after a season where they only lost two games. I promise if you look up chokers in the dictionary you'll see the team photo. Under mediocrity too. Now they've lost the worlds best midfield duo to French club contracts so we're screwed this year. Our Byfuglien and Enstrom. Wrecking ball and smart little guy.

Byfuglien = wrecking ball. Never connected those together. It's perfect.

Yeah, sorry, forgot the All Blacks were the national team. The Hurricanes are a league team, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad