OT: Jets Lounge: This place is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
FML!

Spent last 2 nights in hotel, because job requirements. Called my GF if she can spare even 5 minutes to talk with me, so I wont die because boredom. Her response: Sorry, cant talk right now, busy talking with my friends in skype. Like previous nights when i have to stay at hotel and few other times.

So i kinda lost my **** because of that, said something that you should NEVER say and now, shes not answering to my msgs or calls or anything.
I keep staring myself from mirror and wondering how that guy reached lvl. 9000 idiotism in 15 minutes.

Wow she sounds...amazing?

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Got to 10,000 posts like:
beer_catch_GIF.gif.CROP_.original-original.gif

Give this man a beer.

FinnishJet

Mar 19, 2015
Finland
Wow she sounds...amazing?

She is, sometimes less amazing but still love her <3. Can't say same thing about her friends, still hope that they get mauled by wolverines :) only problem is that they will never go even close to countryside...So maybe the wolverines have to go to city, with little help from me...?:naughty:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Reality TV is stereotypically canadian? :sarcasm:

Meh of all reality TV I'd take Amazing Race but none of it appeals to me at all.

Reality TV is stereotypically not reality.

IF it's real, and IF it's not scripted, how is it that every scene always has perfect lighting and sound, even in the great outdoors? That's what a friend asked us when we were questioning him about a reality show he'd help edit.

Some "reality" shows even have written scripts, although they're apparently in the minority, but most "reality" shows have producers and show-runners verbalizing to the performers how they expect scenes and entire episodes to progress. Many scenes are multiple takes which are then knitted together in editing to appear as seamless single takes.

I'm not mocking anybody for watching and enjoying reality TV, but let's be honest, it's not real, it's just more entertainment.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
In your defense, that does sound kinda ******.

So, in an amazing turn of events, I got my Visa in my passport 2 days after my interview at the embassy. Probably leaving for the US in about 2 weeks, then for California a week after.

US bureaucrats in Sweden must be way more organized than in Canada. I got my Visa documents less than 16 hours before my flight was about to take off and less than 36 hours before I am supposed to start a new job, along with explicit instructions on which border crossings to avoid if entering the US by land :laugh:

ComplexChris

#RideTheLAINE
Feb 27, 2014
Lainepeg
Hmm...
Well if you click on your name in the top right, than click on "Customize Profile" there should be section on the left hand side relating to avatars.

Or hit the laptop again.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Use one of the defaults (like the beaver) or upload/link to one of your own.

The Trouba one you uploaded became your profile picture I think which is a separate thing.

Got it working. Thanks alot guys!!! :handclap:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I hate Karim Benzema for doing it again. I want a Jets hat for two years now but can't find one that isn't fake or completely ugly and is shipped to Germany for fair shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad