France
"Your Visa has been approved."

So, who feels like gaying it up in SF?

Silver?

StronGeer?

Gin?

Congrats!

Jet?

After careful consideration, and, realizing there aren't enough Jets fans in Calgary... me and my fiancee decided to make a new person to help the problem. He or she will be ready in time for a trip to Winnipeg next fall.

Congrats to you both! :)

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
After careful consideration, and, realizing there aren't enough Jets fans in Calgary... me and my fiancee decided to make a new person to help the problem. He or she will be ready in time for a trip to Winnipeg next fall.

My better half and I have been trying for a while but the birth control keeps getting in the way.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

There we go!!!!! Congratulations.

Best day of my life was when my son was born and then I was lucky enough to have another best day of my life when my daughter was born. It doesn't get any better!!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Great work by the WPS over the last couple of days.
The city is lucky to have such a top notch force.
Lots of harm was prevented both by private citizens taking precautions, and the police working tirelessly to bring the (alleged) bomber into custody.

Yep... WPS gets ragged on for stuff beyond their control but as police forces go, they are cream of the crop.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Well my highlight video of the season is uploading.

Loved the other one, but it's way to long, and I've wanted to use this song in a sports montage for a long time.

FinnishJet

Mar 19, 2015
Finland
FML!

Spent last 2 nights in hotel, because job requirements. Called my GF if she can spare even 5 minutes to talk with me, so I wont die because boredom. Her response: Sorry, cant talk right now, busy talking with my friends in skype. Like previous nights when i have to stay at hotel and few other times.

So i kinda lost my **** because of that, said something that you should NEVER say and now, shes not answering to my msgs or calls or anything.
I keep staring myself from mirror and wondering how that guy reached lvl. 9000 idiotism in 15 minutes.

Congratz! :) I dont have any kids myself, but I have 4 nephews and one niece, and i've been doing my best to tell them about how awesome hockey is, and repeating "Jets is love, Jets is life". So far, 1/5 converted :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
FML!

Spent last 2 nights in hotel, because job requirements. Called my GF if she can spare even 5 minutes to talk with me, so I wont die because boredom. Her response: Sorry, cant talk right now, busy talking with my friends in skype. Like previous nights when i have to stay at hotel and few other times.

So i kinda lost my **** because of that, said something that you should NEVER say and now, shes not answering to my msgs or calls or anything.
I keep staring myself from mirror and wondering how that guy reached lvl. 9000 idiotism in 15 minutes.

Congratz! :) I dont have any kids myself, but I have 4 nephews and one niece, and i've been doing my best to tell them about how awesome hockey is, and repeating "Jets is love, Jets is life". So far, 1/5 converted :D

In your defense, that does sound kinda ******.

So, in an amazing turn of events, I got my Visa in my passport 2 days after my interview at the embassy. Probably leaving for the US in about 2 weeks, then for California a week after.

FinnishJet

Mar 19, 2015
Finland
In your defense, that does sound kinda ******.

So, in an amazing turn of events, I got my Visa in my passport 2 days after my interview at the embassy. Probably leaving for the US in about 2 weeks, then for California a week after.

We got things sorted out. I apologized for being idiot and she apologized for ignoring me like that. :) And thanks to the rain and rusty screw, I had a day off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad