OT: Jets Lounge: Now buying Kaopectate in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Thought they may have given you more detail, that's all. Makes a difference going forward with treatment, how quickly it will get worse, etc.

http://www.arthritis.org/about-arthritis/types/

My hips didn't develop properly and I walk with my feet pointed out. The doc did say that's the likely reason but didn't give it a name.

edit: Family doc has a theory, put me on a test run of prednisone for PMR.

edit 2: It has gotten better with physio and medications over the past few weeks. Although I cannot take more tylenol/t3s

Last edited:

Derfel*

My hips didn't develop properly and I walk with my feet pointed out. The doc did say that's the likely reason but didn't give it a name.

edit: Family doc has a theory, put me on a test run of prednisone for PMR.

edit 2: It has gotten better with physio and medications over the past few weeks. Although I cannot take more tylenol/t3s

Should be taking ibuprofen (ie Advil) for arthritis anyways. I eat those like candy for mine. I was diagnosed at 28, so I feel ya.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Low testosterone? That's weird. Are they going to give you.supplements for that?

Doc wants me to try weight loss and diet first.

Should be taking ibuprofen (ie Advil) for arthritis anyways. I eat those like candy for mine. I was diagnosed at 28, so I feel ya.

I'm taking Diclofenac which is an NSAID like Ibuprofen and cannot be conbimed with other NSAIDs. It's pretty powerful, better than anything you can get OTC such as Ibuprofen, Naproxen (Aleve) etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad