OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Okay, so, I saw this suit ad from Master Chef from his Twitter account today.

s6xlxAx.png

Can.. like, anyone tell me what's going on?

Is he trying to satirize a modelling pose? Is this some clever slam on gendered double standards? Was he just distracted and wanted to just do what the photog wanted so he could get back to watching HNIC Super Saturday? Is this a photomanip?

Jesus, no wonder Dara dumped him. :eek:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

s6xlxAx.png

Is he trying to satirize a modelling pose? Is this some clever slam on gendered double standards? Was he just distracted and wanted to just do what the photog wanted so he could get back to watching HNIC Super Saturday? Is this a photomanip?

One of the challenges with a photo shoot is they can talk people into stuff.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I mean, let's be honest, money is money, and I certainly would have done the same for the undoubtedly princely sum they offered him.

But.. yeah. Still makes no sense today.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
According to a lady friend of mine with modelling experience, her seasoned opinion is that Schiefele is just an awkward person and as such will make a pretty ridiculous model, and when I showed her the "36 Y'Knows" video, the puzzle pieces all fit. So, I guess, mystery solved. Now to figure out how we're gonna paste Carolina on the tail end of a road-back-to-back...

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
As one of the few resident females on this board I’d say yeah, Scheifs looks awkward as hell but not unattractive.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
The “why don’t you try putting your right hand in your hair” overcoaching moment might have been worse but either way Scheif probably had fun.

You know, it's almost like he's looking right at us and thinking, "Shut up with the putting Laine on my line talk, it's giving me a headache". :laugh:

Reactions: ps241

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
The “why don’t you try putting your right hand in your hair” overcoaching moment might have been worse but either way Scheif probably had fun.

I'm almost thinking that he didn't have a professional photographer and that he just had to send in like an iPhone picture in the suit or whatever. And that it was Wheeler behind the camera just playing the mother of all ribs on him.

BW: "Okay, just.. try and look like a model, eh?"
MS: "You mean like this?" *strikes awkward AF pose*
BW: "Oh, that's PERFECT... *snort*"
MS: "I look okay?"
BW: "Fantastic buddy, they're gonna eat this one up!"

Reactions: ps241

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137

s6xlxAx.png

He’s hiding a zit on his forehead with his hand ;)

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

s6xlxAx.png

he looks a hell of a lot better than I do.

Also beats this by a country mile:

upload_2018-10-16_14-53-12.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad