OT: Jets Lounge: And you can put dat on yo toast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Sawwy, Hank.

204.gif

This stupid hashtag crap is starting to annoy me.

#suckitupprincess #dealwithit

:naughty:

Seriously though, I agree.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I was watching my girlfriend run the marathon on Sunday and I stupidly sat in the sun until about 10:30 that morning. Oops. It's turning into a decent tan, but I had a light hoodie on that was rolled up just below my elbows and the tan line just looks dumb. :laugh:

Aela*

I was watching my girlfriend run the marathon on Sunday and I stupidly sat in the sun until about 10:30 that morning. Oops. It's turning into a decent tan, but I had a light hoodie on that was rolled up just below my elbows and the tan line just looks dumb. :laugh:

Strangely enough I never get a sunburn or naturally tan, so when ever I decide to put on my bikini and go to the beach, I tend to go swimming for a couple hours instead of trying to tan like my friends lol

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Get off my lawn!!!

:rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire:

I am not in a good place right now. Things have kept building up lately and it's coming out. Seriously can not believe the 180 I have done in the past couple of weeks. But I guess when you have to walk away from someone you've fallen in love with, that combined with all the other ******** I've had to deal with, at some point in time, you lose control.... I've always been a very passionate person and while it can be a blessing at times, it's just as much a curse... :madfire:

This is how I feel right now....

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Just finished my first playthrough of The Last Of Us.

Wow.

Tooooold ya :P

It's awesome, isn't it?

[spoil]The end was pretty unnormal for a "good guys"-game. But are they the good guys? Aren't they the bad guys at the end? Joel, at least?

It's been 3 days without the game and I miss Ellie a lot. Weird feeling, very weird.

The last 10 minutes before they enter the Firefly-building are sooo awesome. When they're walking through the city and stop at that roof where they see the Giraffes, I actually stopped at this point for about 10 minutes. Just sucked in the atmosphere and took a couple of pictures with my cellphone to show it to friends.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Ok. Have some ****ing courtesy for people who haven't played TLoU yet. Don't ****ing discuss spoilers. I don't need to be spoiled before I even play the game, which should be arriving within the next 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad