Jets Lounge 2: Dark Helmet is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Good question. Hope he's okay.

@DarthMonty I know was going though a tough time, having lost his wife to cancer and was battling it himself during his last update. I hope he's still fighting, was a great to talk to on the boards.

I'm still here! I've lurked a few times, but without hockey I found other things to do, such as binge watching series on streaming services and physiotherapy visits and exercises.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I'm still here! I've lurked a few times, but without hockey I found other things to do, such as binge watching series on streaming services and physiotherapy visits and exercises.
Good on ya Monty, that's awesome to hear!

Can't wait for hockey to get back. In the meantime I've been watching Super Rugby Aotearoa. Some absolute cracking matches, if they're showing it in Canada you guys should get on it.

Reactions: DarthMonty

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Good on ya Monty, that's awesome to hear!

Can't wait for hockey to get back. In the meantime I've been watching Super Rugby Aotearoa. Some absolute cracking matches, if they're showing it in Canada you guys should get on it.

I had to consult the all-seeing, all-knowing Google to learn that Aotearoa is the Maori name for your country. Noteworthy is that it is remarkably similar to the Free Press's memorable misspelling many years ago of your neighbouring country, Aurtarlia. Of course, you can't actually read that article since the Freep wants people to pay to see its drivel but it was subsequently lampooned by the much missed Marty Gold and his The Great Canadian Talk Show.

The Great Canadian Talk Show: Adam West accepts post as Consul General of Aurtarlia, and thanks to our other guests this fall

Reactions: flyingkiwi

None

Feb 22, 2012
I wonder if MLB cancels their season now. Apparently 14 players/coaches on the Marlins have tested positive. They had 3 cases confirmed Sunday morning and played that afternoon in Philadelphia and then 8 more player cases and 3 coaches tested positive today.

They're also maintaining that all protocols were followed appropriately, which should make it obvious that the protocols weren't enough.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Great hearing from you. Is the Avy picture Mrs Monty?

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Am I allowed to spoil Star Wars yet? Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.
tenor.gif

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
That was fertilizer blowing up apparently, unreal.

That product is very combustible when it wants to be ..... apparently on the news (CTV), it is ammonium nitrate and was in storage for the last 6 years .... there was a Winnipegger there and he felt the explosion .... from 45 kms away

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad