Winnipeg, Manitoba
Did someone say... ****-up... ?

giphy.gif

$2.99 tomorrow....

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
It was very generous of the refs to keep calling marginal penalties on us until New York tied the game. Very fair and considerate
Did you not see the BS call they gave the Rangers to give us 2 minute pp in ot?

Our PP sucks and half the team cant hit the broad side of a barn if they tried. Also we need a heavy, hard shooter on the point. Ever since Buff left we have not had one

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island

Our PP sucks and half the team cant hit the broad side of a barn if they tried. Also we need a heavy, hard shooter on the point. Ever since Buff left we have not had one
Can I trade the penalty of marginal cost to game manage the game into a tie? And exchange for a meeting with power playing overtime that didn't result in anything?

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Shesterkin is a fun name to say and hear people say.

Oh yeah, Jets you buncha bums! On to the next one.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
10/10 on the flyby at the line right before the goal. Could've made any effort to take the puck away but he was waiting for someone else to get the puck while he was cherry picking.

I’ve never noticed more than this year how Kyle Connor waits for everyone else to do the hard work. He’s always tried to avoid contact, but now he doesn’t even make an effort on any play. So incredibly weak.
And we can’t keep trying to set up the power-play for Connor and his one timer. It’s the most predictable play in the league right now.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
PP is now costing us points, has to top priority by the coaches and changes need to be made

I’ve never noticed more than this year how Kyle Connor waits for everyone else to do the hard work. He’s always tried to avoid contact, but now he doesn’t even make an effort on any play. So incredibly week.
The term is floater, and he is the poster child but if he can score 40+ and we make the playoff I wont be mad

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The good is that Ehlers was better.

D was good other than the two Lowry pizzas. There wasn't much out there offensively but they didn't give up much either.

Nino great again. What a great addition to that line.

Bad is obviously the PP. There is no net front traffic, the only shot I remember all night on 5v4 was a Pionk shot with no traffic in front of the net. I don't understand why they are not doing the simple stuff like crashing the net with numbers if you aren't generating anything. The complete lack of grit shown by Connor is starting to get exhausting.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005

Ben Charoit 🤫

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I don't have a lot to complain about as far as effort and compete go in this game - but . .
Change up the PP - completely
We need net front bodies and pucks on the net - I am tired of watching this PP that looks a lot like LY's PP.
Put Lowry or Nino out there - net front and get a few of those one timers going with someone who isn't afraid to stand in front of the goaltender - Lafallo is the wrong guy.
They have good movement out there - but the shots are unscreened and predictable - teams and goaltenders know how to defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad