Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Leafs: We shall again direct the Leafs in the tailspin known as REGRESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyTheJet

Oct 4, 2011
Toronto
Buff is the best player in the league 4v4

tumblr_lmjob8OUg71qjxhl3o1_500.gif

wilty00

May 15, 2007
Kelowna/Winnipeg
The thread on the Leafs board about Frasier's comments re: Wheeler's goal is hilarious. So many people proclaiming they knew that was the way it should've been called but didn't say anything and now that the column comes out they're upset about it.

Disregarding karma and everything, I'm almost equally excited to see the reaction on the Leafs board if they lose than I am to see how this board would react if we win.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Most of the Leaf fans hate in this regard is against Fraser himself - he's still persona non grata in Toronto after the 1993 series and the non-highsticking call on Gretzky.

The thread on the Leafs board about Frasier's comments re: Wheeler's goal is hilarious. So many people proclaiming they knew that was the way it should've been called but didn't say anything and now that the column comes out they're upset about it.

Disregarding karma and everything, I'm almost equally excited to see the reaction on the Leafs board if they lose than I am to see how this board would react if we win.

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
I'm in 118, which I think is on the side that gets on TV. Not that I have a Jets jersey or anything that could identify me as enemy.

Correct. You are behind the Jets bench (119 is centre). I'm in 108 row 12, centre ice behind the penalty box, Omg I'm already giddee like a little girl and I will not sleep tonight.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Correct. You are behind the Jets bench (119 is centre). I'm in 108 row 12, centre ice behind the penalty box, Omg I'm already giddee like a little girl and I will not sleep tonight.

My tickets are at will call so I won't know until I get there, but I'll post in the thread during the game.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I think it's time for the leafs to get a win......we are due for a let down as well and they have to be getting desperate. hope I'm wrong for all our sakes but especially Lynk.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think it's time for the leafs to get a win......we are due for a let down as well and they have to be getting desperate. hope I'm wrong for all our sakes but especially Lynk.

Nope...this is where the Jets prove the are for real...I hope :dunno: but I hope.

I'll be at a 50th B-day party but I'm told the game will be front and central. I really hope there are no Leaf fans there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad