Eklund Rumor: Jets interested in Galchenyuk

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
First post. Long time Jet fan now residing in the GTA.

This cannot be true. The Jets do not need a top 6 forward. And as for the comment on signing Little as 2C long term, I would prefer to see what happens with the development of Connor, Roslo and Petan. If Connor pans out the way we all hope he does, I just don't see a roll for little in 2019 or beyond.
Connor and Little don't even play the same postition dude....

greengoblin

Jan 20, 2017
15999831.gif

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Not familiar with Eklund, huh? Almost nothing he posts is true. The only way this trade makes sense is if Perreault or Little were traded, and GMKC didn't feel confident in fast tracking Connor and/or Roslovic into the NHL.

You would have to add to that, then. Chucky hasn't shown he's anything beyond a 2nd line player yet, and has had very little development as a centre.

Second line player hahaha jesus these forum will never stop making me laugh.

Somebody needs to explain me why every single habs player are so undervalued and underrated. You guys are clearly not hockey fans.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

Somebody needs to explain me why every single habs player are so undervalued and underrated. You guys are clearly not hockey fans.

Yup. I like .Chucky too. I don't see the Habs trading the one guy on their team who could be a number one centre.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016

When we talk about front line players, we think about guys like Schiefele, Wheeler and Laine.

Do other teams really have lower calibre players like Galchenyuk as their top line players? rofl, for reals?

:laugh:

Ahhh, sorry about that. :laugh:

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
When we talk about front line players, we think about guys like Schiefele, Wheeler and Laine.

Do other teams really have lower calibre players like Galchenyuk as their top line players? rofl, for reals?

:laugh:

Ahhh, sorry about that. :laugh:

And Little, Ehlers, Trouba, Myers, Byfuglien etc.. basically, a team of superstars who keeps contending each and every year...

FOR LOTTERY PICKS.

Laughable

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
And Little, Ehlers, Trouba, Myers, Byfuglien etc.. basically, a team of superstars who keeps contending each and every year...

FOR LOTTERY PICKS.

Laughable

It's called "draft and develop". Not expecting to contend when you stick 8 rookies into the line-up over the past two years. The team is ready to ascend this year.

The Habs look stuck in neutral. No wonder Radulov bailed. :(

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
It's called "draft and develop". Not expecting to contend when you stick 8 rookies into the line-up over the past two years. The team is ready to ascend this year.

The Habs look stuck in neutral. No wonder Radulov bailed. :(

Lol, yeah. You guys have been "drafting and developing" for the past 15 years (Atlanta included)

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Switch goalies and the Jets are 25 points better and the Habs are probably a bottom 3 team in the league

Say What

Building a Legacy 4/28/96 Never again!!
Jan 18, 2015
Lol, yeah. You guys have been "drafting and developing" for the past 15 years (Atlanta included)

Below the belt, AND, after the bell = Points taken away.

How does that pertain to TNSE (rhetorical).

#cheapshot

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016

I don't think any Jets fans rooted for the Thrashers back in the day so not concerned about their futility. Just clear the runway...including that mid-six Galchenyuk scrub...Jets are about to take off!

WOooOoOOooOOOoOoSHHHHHH!!

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think any Jets fans rooted for the Thrashers back in the day so not concerned about their futility. Just clear the runway...including that mid-six Galchenyuk scrub...Jets are about to take off!

WOooOoOOooOOOoOoSHHHHHH!!

That picture disturbs me.

Ttownjets61

Jun 1, 2016
What do you expect when thd other side has no real facts to debate with?

Since the jets came back we've been patient with the draft and develope. It's a slow process that's finally going to start paying off. The Atlanta franchise was so poorly run that our best prospect is a career gal (Cormier). We've never had a legit starting goalie which has been our downfall. Chevy has finally addressed that situation. All we need is mason to be average and we should make the playoffs.

Price is arguably the best goalie in the world and carries the habs. Without him the habs suck. Case in point was when he got hurt and your habs finished 3rd last in the league. You put price on the jets and see how far we'd go.

The habs don't need a rhd and the jets don't need another winger. Simple as that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad