Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Trouba got walked like Burmi. Send him to the bottom pairing!! :sarcasm:
Just kidding heh heh he's already there.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Some of us were begging Chevy to sign atleast one of Tlusty/Stempniak/Fleishmann during the off season. As said before, we are 1 injury away from the Peluso being a regular fixture of the lineup #JustSaying

I thought that's why we signed Raffl. We also have guys like De Leo who we could call up.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
As long as we go out and kick the **** out of the Leafs on Wednesday.

I get the feeling they will, I wouldn't want to be the Leafs at any time, but especially facing this team after it was outright embarrassed. I don't think PoMo will have trouble pushing buttons for that one.

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Hughson is gonna wet himself if Fleishman gets the 3rd one. I wish he would shut the hell up about it.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
exactly!
i mean, one out of 84 games should determine all personnel moves, right?

I don't know what league your watching but we play 82 games and its not just this game i don't think the Jets are sold on giving them long term contracts or it would have been done by now.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Frolik scored a hat trick last night. But that's OK, Burmi played shinny with kids once and one time about 4 years ago he knocked down Chara.

Lot of guys were saying ah we lost Fro but Burmi will be just as good, you guys still think so? Don't forget Turbo Burmi proved he could score in th AHL where he had 2 goals in 22 games in th lockout year!:laugh:

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
We were told by some that Burmi was going to more than replace Frolik. I like Burmi myself but we can't lie to ourselves that not choosing to replace Frolik didn't leave a huge hole in our team

*looks at your post*
*looks at team's record*
*looks at your post again*
*looks at # of games played*
*looks at your post*
*looks at 1st line's point totals*
*looks at your post one last time*
*looks at Flames' record*

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Hutch was hot after his game, coach then starts Pavs and then puts Hutch back in after... Out coached himself again.

I expect more of this thought process throughout the year unless Helly gets his shot.

Oh and now Petan gets to move away from the 4th...

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
Hmmm Petan suddenly looking completely competent in his own end....almost like he might not have been the one positioning issues.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I think many of us thought there may be a chance he replaces Frolik. Trouble is it's looked like he really hasn't progressed at all during his time in the KHL. He has been very up and down this season in regards to his defensive play but just hasn't generated much of anything offensively.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So does Burmi have a problem with Mo now that Mo dropped him to the 4th line?:shakehead

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Hmmm Petan suddenly looking completely competent in his own end....almost like he might not have been the one positioning issues.

Was just thinking the same. Could be a decent line with some practice.

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
I like just fine Burmi but anyone still pretending Frolik wasn't a big loss for this team is only kidding themselves at this point.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Well this entire team should be embarrassed by this effort. Pathetic :shakehead

Move on to the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad