GDT: Jets @ Habs • Sun Nov 01, 6PM • Bell Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfel*

We aren't a top 5 team in the NHL. Let's just remember that right now.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Tire fire out there. Brutal

Playing a fast/soft team and yet we play Peluso.....:shakehead

I think the intention was for Copp to play, but when he went down they are on the road in a B2B with only 13 forwards. I guess they could have played Pardy at forward?.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
We aren't a top 5 team in the NHL. Let's just remember that right now.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet outlier, every good team has a few every year. I'm not reading too much into this game, they weren't ready to play.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So losing Frolik was no big deal? Burmi replacing Frolik is like Lipon replacing Wheeler!

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
PLS line getting owned too. It really doesn't matter whose on what line they are all getting owned.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Anyway, I'm willing to bet outlier, every good team has a few every year. I'm not reading too much into this game, they weren't ready to play.

Yup, this.

I've kind of already put this behind me. The off day tomorrow can get their heads back on straight and focus on beating the **** out of Toronto the next day. I'll take this bad loss gladly if they finish the road trip 2-0.

It happens.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Goal.

approval-people-clapping.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Some of us were begging Chevy to sign atleast one of Tlusty/Stempniak/Fleishmann during the off season. As said before, we are 1 injury away from the Peluso being a regular fixture of the lineup #JustSaying

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I didn't watch this game but doesn't look good (seems like we just scored though). Hate losing to the Canadiens.

PLS line getting owned too. It really doesn't matter whose on what line they are all getting owned.

PLS? this could be any number of people so I'm confused. Petan/Perreault-Lowry/Little-Stafford? were they trying new lines?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Frolik scored a hat trick last night. But that's OK, Burmi played shinny with kids once and one time about 4 years ago he knocked down Chara.

We were told by some that Burmi was going to more than replace Frolik. I like Burmi myself but we can't lie to ourselves that not choosing to replace Frolik didn't leave a huge hole in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad