Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation - Part XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Well whadda ya know! Bang on #9. There doesn't seem to be a lot of data on him. I don't know how to rate the stats from the USNDT. He is apparently committed to the U of Michigan. Good training school, he would play with Copp and be coached by Red Berenson.

Terrel compares him to a Patrick Marleau and I saw ISS compare him to Ryan O'Reilly. The closer you look the more he screams TNSE type pick.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
From what I read, Incarcerated Bob seems to be:
1. A liar.
2. Incredibly unreliable.
3. Borderline criminal.
4. Probably actually criminal.
5. Hopefully not truck.

He also should be:
1. Incarcerated.
2. Ignored.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
I didn't know who Incarcerated Bob was until now, but based on the comments from his tweets, he's basically worse than Eklund.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
From what I read, Incarcerated Bob seems to be:
1. A liar.
2. Incredibly unreliable.
3. Borderline criminal.
4. Probably actually criminal.
5. Hopefully not truck.

He also should be:
1. Incarcerated.
2. Ignored.

Just odd that truck (whom I would put stock in what he knows) went all secret hush hush and then this guy pipes up right after that. Plus this Bob fella has 125k + followers. So I dunno, make of that what you will.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
It'd better be a king's ransom if Kane is to be moved.

X2

I'd rather they keep him for one more season. With or without it being a 30 goal season for him, if they don't make the playoffs it's time to blow it up.

CerebralDevil

Jul 14, 2011
K what do you guys honestly think?

Tor: Kane
Wpg: Gleason, Ashton, Reimer, Abbott, Rupert
Or does there need to be more?

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
K what do you guys honestly think?

Tor: Kane
Wpg: Gleason, Ashton, Reimer, Abbott, Rupert
Or does there need to be more?

I'm sure you could squeeze a few more NHL/AHL tweeners in there just to even it up. Maybe the Jets could add Trouba?

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Local radio host said he heard Neal for Kane is being discussed. What would you guys be looking for as an additional plus.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
As far as the IBN rumour goes, the Islanders (speculation? from a later tweet) do have assets that if grouped together in an appropriate fashion would not leave me unhappy to bid Evander Kane adieu.

Last edited:

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Theres too much noise for it to be nothing. I think the mckenzie tweet was more substantial than anyone thinks.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Theres too much noise for it to be nothing. I think the mckenzie tweet was more substantial than anyone thinks.

Yeah, I mean McKenzie individually pointed out Kane in his tweet that Jets were open for business, Truck apparently having some news and this tweet.

Something will happen.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I like Chiasson, 14th pick, Jordie Benn for Kane and our 9th pick.

But we're both in the west so likely won't happen. If he is traded I would expect it would be to the east.

I don't want to trade Kane, but this would be enough to make me do it.

Last edited:

shatner_rules

You're in Trouba
Nov 22, 2004
Manitoba
Mixed feelings if in fact Kane will be traded. I wanted to see what Kane-Scheifele-Wheeler could do this season as a full-time line(barring injuries of course). I hope the return is good.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Benn alone is probably worth more than kane, i dont see the stars even thinking of that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad