Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (Part XVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Posted in the van forum and got that the jets would have to add ++

Thoughts on this potential blockbuster....?

Wpg
Kesler, Hansen, edler, Jensen, 2014 1st.

Van
Kane + Little

Neither van or wpg are even close to winning the west, so this is a major shakeup .

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Jets have a hard time finding players to compliment Kane. If another team thinks they have the players that can play with him by all means trade him. Jets seemed to do fine in the game he missed due to injury.

Pittsburgh won a lot without Crosby...wonder if he's available. :sarcasm:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Posted in the van forum and got that the jets would have to add ++

Thoughts on this potential blockbuster....?

Wpg
Kesler, Hansen, edler, Jensen, 2014 1st.

Van
Kane + Little

Neither van or wpg are even close to winning the west, so this is a major shakeup .

Correct that Jets would have to add.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I would rather focus on Kane for edler. I think they would have to add. This opens the door wide to trade buff.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Solid top pairing all around d-man PLUS 9th overall for Kane? One that they gave up Schneider for?

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Solid top pairing all around d-man PLUS 9th overall for Kane? One that they gave up Schneider for?

Edler is a good D man, but not good enough to trade a guy like Kane for. Plus, if the Jets moved Kane, we're going to need some forward help coming back as well (Horvat wouldn't help this year, but soon).

The Jets could send a 2nd, or a B prospect like a Sutter, Olsen, Lodge, etc back if that helped, but there would be no way I would move Kane to the Canucks for less. Guys like Hansen, Higgens, etc, are of no value to us when Kane's name is involved.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
If the Jets trade Kane, they need to get back very good young players that can form part of a young core. Getting players that are on the other end of their prime (e.g. Kesler) would be a very short-sighted move by the Jets, in my opinion.

jetkarma*

If the Jets trade Kane, they need to get back very good young players that can form part of a young core. Getting players that are on the other end of their prime (e.g. Kesler) would be a very short-sighted move by the Jets, in my opinion.

I am not in the least worried about Chevy being short sighted . Not one tiny bit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad