Jets General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation 15-16 Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I think Enstrom would probably waive his NMC clause anyways, he doesn't have any strong ties to the city of WPG from what I know, no wife or girlfriend, no kids, not much keeping him there. I don't see him putting much of a fight if Chevy tries to trade him unless it's some team like the Oilers

I agree: he'd just want some control over where he goes - doubt he'd stop a trade, especially if it was to a team in the midst of an SC hunt.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Fourth period also saying Enstrom has been actively shopped, which we all have been aware of. Wonder if that gets done by Monday as well.

I wasn't aware of that at all. There have been suggestions here and there was one rumour a while ago which was not repeated AFAIK. Since it is a surprising thing to have come up I assumed it was an 'Eklund' (that is a thing now, right?).

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Trade Enstrom and bring up Morrissey? interesting.
and who the hell is Fourth Period? trustworthy source?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Every team.

If Enstrom is truly being "actively shopped" he must have asked for a trade, because he can veto any deal. Would seem like a waste of time to shop him without him being involved.

He wouldn't have had to ask for a trade but he would have had to waive. I think if he was asked to he would, at least if he could pick the teams he would go to like specifying contenders.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Well Chevy took a lot of heat this year but you have to give credit where it's due. He did well with this trade considering the circumstances

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Couple contract slots opened up by this deal. Wonder if that comes into play along with the late 2016 1st rounder in a deadline deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad