Post-Game Talk: Jets final fall to the Knights 2 -1

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Well they goalied their way through the san jose series too. Ive never seen a team score one goal then simply ice it for it 50min and some how win. They played the exact same way against San Jose. The sharks actually kicked their ass outside that first game.

I hate teams like this, I really do, this is not good for hockey at all.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Dr.-Who.gif

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Thanks for a great season, that went far beyond my expectations!

It's unfortunate that the Nashville series left us with the belief that the toughest games were behind the Jets - Vegas played a great series and kudos to the players and coaching staff.

It didn't end how we wanted, but congratulations to the Jets for making it to the Conference finals.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Good season. Really missed certain players in the playoffs.

Need big steps from Laine and esp Ehlers. They are the ones who are going to have the big contracts to carry the team in 2 seasons and we have no shot if they are in the playoffs like they were this season.

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
What this team needed was a few days rest. See Roslovic.

Ugly end and nothing but death and despair at the moment. Was still an amazing season and am confident going forward.
Ya'll have a nice summer, hear! Only half a year til the next Zhamnov GDT.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Coach

Dec 18, 2010
Always hard to get eliminated. Everyone always think they should of gone farther. Sure in a few weeks we will appreciate the season if we don't at this moment.
Thanks to the other posters on this board. Playoffs are a marathon most of our fan base hasn't experienced before. 40 days is a long time with lots of positive and negative emotions . Enjoy the summer and lets come back fresh for another season. Cheers Group

Klinger

I was saying Boourns
Aug 27, 2013
PEI
Now we find out just how bad the injuries to everyone were. Im guessing pretty severe.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
Going to wipe this series out of my head and just keep in mind that we made the conference finals playing great hockey. Still proud of the team.

Reactions: Evil Little

The Russian Rocket

Nov 18, 2017
Absolutely disgusting display, especially Scheifele, it was like he was skating on cement. The last game of the year and you should be leaving everything to the ice, but noh, tired team with zero effort. Jets lost this series simply on the work effort department. And yeah, also the barely average coach, Maurice is no winner, never will be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad