Post-Game Talk: Jets final fall to the Knights 2 -1

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
Well boys, I guess I gotta smack Ryan at the gym this summer lol stay tuned for a video. NFL season is coming up!

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Better team lost.

Hellebuyck needed to be better.

Good teams were always going to lose to the '05/'06 Hurricanes volume 2. I look forward to their years of mediocrity after this and Fleury is going to need offseason surgery to remove the horseshoe.

Onward, upward.

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
We spent it all in 7 against the top team in the league last series. They coasted through round 1 and 2 against significantly slower teams and stayed rested and that showed this series. Sucks but it wasn't meant to be this year. Jets were totally out of gas and didn't look like themselves this series.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Really didn’t think Fleury was gonna keep up his run.

Oh shit he touched it! Don’t think it matters though. This team truly may be destined to win it all.

Reactions: RonJon

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
Maurice did absolutely nothing between games 2 and now.

This is mostly on him in my opinion. Stand pat Chevy? More like stand pat Maurice
I mean he does go to the same f***in Starbucks every morning... must be a man of routine

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
When you lose the series 4-1, at least you don’t have a woulda coulda mentality about this series.

Jets exceeded my expectations this year. Great season. Great playoff experience for this young team. We’ll be back in the mix next year.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I think the Jets need a better coach than Maurice. He has been after all better than I expected, but I still can’t believe that he is the coach that the Jets would need for the future. Also a bit more of scoring power and clearly more playmaking skills are still needed to be a real Stanley Cup contender.

A better season than I in fact expected with Maurice, but I seriously believe that the Jets could be clearly better with a more dynamic coach. Maurice is just simply a too rigid and stubborn system coach. Too much of it is not good after all.

Last edited:

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
We 100% deserved to be put down. Loosing 4 straight is garbage. Yes we had a good season but to go out loosing 4 straight, after taking out the top team in the league is infuriating.
Guys ran outve gas. Just looked mentally and physically spent. Playing two hard series may have caught up to them. Maybe some injuries? No excuses, but they looked tired. Great season, what a run! Thx boys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad