Pre-Game Talk: Jets@ Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Pumped for KSW. You'd think they'll see the Anaheim #1 defensive pairing. Wish the game was tomorrow

Reed Solomon

GO ✈'s GO
Jul 26, 2011
Winnipeg, Man.
Ducks streak needs to end at some point, and it may as well be the Jets that do it. When the Ducks don't lose, in regulation time, who ya gonna call? Streak Busters!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I just realized that the two players who seem to randomly fall over a lot are now on the same line. Any chance we can get Hartnell from the Flyers and get #firstlinedown trending? Sure, the speed that KSW could play with would be exciting, but it would be nowhere near as hilarious as seeing the three players enter the zone and then just fall over.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Kane, after coming back from an injury usually plays in a Super Beast Mode.
Now he has a new coach to impress and jets won 3 games without him. he will definitely try to prove something.

So he will be i. Super Saiyan Mode.. 1st hat trick with Schiefmaster assisting on all his goals and taking over the rookie points lead! :yo: :handclap:
:nod: :handclap: :yo:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Kane-fighting-Brewer-300x200.jpg

Evander Kane was back and had plenty to say yesterday and so he highlights quite a bit of today's Jets news as well we have the sights from yesterday's Open Practice.

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
awesome!

blue or white jersey?

or retro :D

I know I'm going retro...first chance to wear the present my lady got me at the game she bought me tickets for for my birthday. She even made sure I'm at the end the Jets shoot twice! I'm a lucky man.. :D

I'll be shouting True North from the nosebleeds!!

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I'm in Anaheim right now taking the kids to Disney. Wish I could get to the game though, but we'll be headed back to Phoenix.

This could be an interesting game. Don't think the Jets should come in with any pressure. Just try to come in and have a good game and see if they can give them their first home loss.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I'm in Anaheim right now taking the kids to Disney. Wish I could get to the game though, but we'll be headed back to Phoenix.

This could be an interesting game. Don't think the Jets should come in with any pressure. Just try to come in and have a good game and see if they can give them their first home loss.

Damm you Huffer! :D

Its freaking cold this morning here. Head over to Magic Mountain and ride Full Throttle and Escape from Kypton!

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
This is going to be a pretty good test for the new Maurice-coached. Despite the hype around the team right now (mostly from the fan base), I think it's way too early to think this team has changed.

I'm such a bummer.

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
I'm not expecting a win (though I would love it), just hoping for a solid effort like we've seen in the games since Maurice took over.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Really though. Ever since the first season, we have broken streaks, good or bad.

Yeah LOL.

We'll either bust their home record, or they'll bust our current win streak.

/Optimus Prime

One shall rise, one shall fall.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@DarrinBauming: As Maurice said he would yesterday, Paul Postma (IR, blood clot) is taking in his first practice sans non-contact colours at IcePlex today.

@MitchPeacock1: 24 skating at #nhljets practice including: 2 G, 8 D (Postma), 14 F (Kane). Some dads & bros watching - will join team for CA trip. #cbcmb

@CJOBSports: This 2-game #NHLJets trip to California is the father-son trip. Lot of Dad's at practice today and a couple of brothers instead of fathers.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Should be a fun trip for everyone.

@DarrinBauming: Just learned it's not just players' fathers going on the trip to Cali with the #NHLJets. Staff's dads are heading down with the team as well

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Get your popcorn ready. KSW debut coming.

@FPTimCampbell: Evander Kane is a player Tuesday night in Anaheim, #NHLJets coach Paul Maurice says today. #bn

@jeffkhamilton: #NHLJets HC Paul Maurice called Evander Kane a player for the upcoming trip West. Spotted in alongside Scheifele and Wheeler. #cbcmb

@friesensunmedia: Paul Maurice says E Kane will start with Scheifele and Wheeler in Anaheim, tomorrow. Coach has another line in mind for him, too. #NHLJets

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

@FPTimCampbell: Evander Kane is a player Tuesday night in Anaheim, #NHLJets coach Paul Maurice says today. #bn

@jeffkhamilton: #NHLJets HC Paul Maurice called Evander Kane a player for the upcoming trip West. Spotted in alongside Scheifele and Wheeler. #cbcmb

Excellent! :yo:

Ladd - Little - Frolik
Kane - Scheifele - Wheeler
Seto - Olli - Buff
Wright - O'Dell - Peluso/Thorburn (??)

Not sure what he's going to do for the 4th line, but I do like the look of the 1st 3. :nod:

Just for a lark, I chose a random game from the start of the first year, to see what the lines were like back then. How's this compare?

Ladd - Little - Wellwood
Kane - Burmistrov - Wheeler
Glass - Slater - Thorburn
Maxwell - Stapleton - McArdle

Antro was out that game. :help:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL

@friesensunmedia: Paul Maurice says E Kane will start with Scheifele and Wheeler in Anaheim, tomorrow. Coach has another line in mind for him, too. #NHLJets

Wait, what? He's demoting Thorburn? #MoLogic

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Hoping the effort of the last three games continues against Anaheim and San Jose.

Even if it ends up a loss, as long as the effort is there, I will be okay with this.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Just for a lark, I chose a random game from the start of the first year, to see what the lines were like back then. How's this compare?

Ladd - Little - Wellwood
Kane - Burmistrov - Wheeler
Glass - Slater - Thorburn
Maxwell - Stapleton - McArdle

Antro was out that game. :help:

At least the second line was okay...

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg

What do you suppose this would be?
Kane - Olli - Buff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad