Post-Game Talk: Jets drop Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
My bet's on 3 games - equivalent to 6 regular season games. No prior suspension history for hits to the head.

Stupid f***ing hit that's probably going to cost the Jets the series.

Edit: I think it's probably 2 rather than 3 now after watching all the available angles a few more times.

Last edited:

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Too little, too late. And boy the Jets came in late.

This is the Habs that we saw against the Leafs. We need to do our homework.

Injuries and suspensions are going to change our expectations for this series.

[no rating]

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHead and hn777

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Good hit just a fraction of a second late......no suspension history but likely will get one game suspended. Shoulder into chest on reply, but hair late.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hope Evans is ok. I don’t like people wanting Mark shipped off the Team either, or saying he lost the Series for the Team. Some real over reacting in the end of the GDT imho.

As for the Game itself, I think the Boys were Rusty but started to come on as the game evolved. A few losses in personnel didn’t help.

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Bad start to the series. Need Stastny and Demelo back. Guess we see Heinola? Good on Forbort for scoring - I was literally saying, "Oh, its just Forbort..." as he was shooting.

Schief's adrenaline going too high. Wheeler did nothing. KFC nice goal, but needed more from that line. PLD is not a Stastny replacement.

Morrissey smooth like butter.

I guess the main board threads will be less friendly now. Hope Evans is okay, never want to see a stretcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad