GDT: Jets @ Devils | Sun Feb 24 | 4:00PM CT | Zachy Reds Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I have a good feeling about today's game. I'm going to say Jets win 2-1 with Wheeler and Bogo with the counters.

Dave512

Apr 10, 2012
Albany NY
I'm off to the game in New Jersey! This will be my first time seeing the Jets live. I'll be wearing my home Ladd jersey, and my Albany Devils season ticket holder baseball hat ("I come in peace, Newark!"). :)

Go Jets Go!

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Love this GDT! Didn't realize that our jerseys didn't come from jersey database... They look pro! Don't forget that we play @ NYR on Tues. at 6pm CT, so this isn't really a home-and-home.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Love this GDT! Didn't realize that our jerseys didn't come from jersey database... They look pro! Don't forget that we play @ NYR on Tues. at 6pm CT, so this isn't really a home-and-home.

I made away jerseys too but they were lost in the Great Hard Drive Failure of 2012. :(

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am pessimistic but will remain hopeful (does that make any sense)? :laugh:

We need to find a way today whether it is Pavs standing on his head.....our bottom 6 going off.....or or PP catching fire. I am down to hoping for something bizzare.

last year when I watched the Rangers live at the MTS centre and they were diving in front of pucks and playing for their lives like it was a playoff game I was wondering how sustainable the formula off all out sacrifice of the body would last?

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
With the Jets reluctance to stick Mittens or Peluso in the lineup to replace Wellwood or Tangradi how about calling up ERIC O'DELL, Ice Caps second leading scorer (16 goals), leading scorer is once again gramps Jaffray

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
With the Jets reluctance to stick Mittens or Peluso in the lineup to replace Wellwood or Tangradi how about calling up ERIC O'DELL, Ice Caps second leading scorer (16 goals), leading scorer is once again gramps Jaffray

I think you need to read up a few posts.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
The Jets need to forget that debacle yesterday. Stay out of the box because I really don't want to see Kovy blasting one timers.

Hopefully Mittens can add something to the 3rd line and the pk. Did I just say that?

Mooche

Feb 21, 2013
Winnipeg
It's about time they took Wellwood out. Dude has been like casper the ghost out there these past few games.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I'm off to the game in New Jersey! This will be my first time seeing the Jets live. I'll be wearing my home Ladd jersey, and my Albany Devils season ticket holder baseball hat ("I come in peace, Newark!"). :)

Go Jets Go!

Enjoy the game! Hopefully the Jets put up a decent fight, but given that it's the second of a back-to-back and NJ is in an ornery mood, I'm not too optimistic.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Mittens!

Hopefully the accident is not on his mind, and if it is, the best thing for him is to play and to play hard and score some goals.

Going with Mittens, Kaner, Burmi, Wheels and Ladd for Goals.

PP and PK work today and no stupid penalties for the Jets.

Optimistic I know...

Off to VBET!

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
The Jets need to forget that debacle yesterday. Stay out of the box because I really don't want to see Kovy blasting one timers.

Hopefully Mittens can add something to the 3rd line and the pk. Did I just say that?

Kovy is scary, but I'm even more worried about Clarkson. Just seems like the kind of guy that will give the Jets fits in front of the net.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Kovy is scary, but I'm even more worried about Clarkson. Just seems like the kind of guy that will give the Jets fits in front of the net.

Yeah that too. Because our D will just let him stay there without much trouble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad