GDT: Jets @ Blues • Mon Nov 16, 7PM • Scottrade Center • "Go Jets Go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Our PP is so annoying. Why carry it down the wing like that? Shouldn't be making that pass till the winger hits the red line. It'll at least keep the PK a little honest.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
How does Ehlers go from a guy who looks like he may score on every shift to a guy who hardly ever touches the puck? It's'almost like he's'been told to not carry the puck.

I'd say minus Ehlers. He's been off tonight.

I agree, wouldn't count him as being good today. He looks fatigued lately.

He is a 19 yo rookie and the learning curve is steep to say the least. Tarasenko was a year older than Ehlers and managed 19 points in 38 games as a 20 yo rookie, seemingly disappearing for games at a stretch. Then managed 43 points as a 21 yo before exploding in year 3. What Ehlers is able to do is pretty impressive for such a raw rookie. Expecting more is pretty unrealistic.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Alexander Burmistrov is like Seinfeld... he's the show about nothing, but it's lots of fun watching him.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
He is a 19 yo rookie and the learning curve is steep to say the least. Tarasenko was a year older than Ehlers and managed 19 points in 38 games as a 20 yo rookie, seemingly disappearing for games at a stretch. Then managed 43 points as a 21 yo before exploding in year 3. What Ehlers is able to do is pretty impressive for such a raw rookie. Expecting more is pretty unrealistic.

I'm not expecting more. I'm was just saying he wasn't playing good. He has stepped it up a bit towards the end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad