GDT: Jets @ Blues • Mon Nov 16, 7PM • Scottrade Center • "Go Jets Go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
sdfumBy.jpg

White Out 403*

pretty incredible pavelec is already down to 901. thats lower than even what i expected. and yet i fully expect him to the nod over hutch who is 915. just another day as a jets fan.

predicting 5-2 Blues, and I go to bed after a jets game sad as usual

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Thank you Mr. YWGinYYZ!!!!

I remember when I use to look forward to game day? Feels like St Louis isn't the best place to break out of a slump but who knows. After weighing the pros and cons I decided to set the PVR just in case. :naughty:

Here's to not bouncing along the bottom any longer than we have to.

gjg

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
This is the real test :p:

But seriously, they need to win this. End this awful road trip on a bit of a high note and come home to your home town fans.

GJG!

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
This could be ugly tonight for the Jets. Brawl filled blow out? Ugh

Let's hope the Jets recover their fragile confidence for tonight.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Never mind i was waaaay of being first ... dammit !! OK i don't like Perry on the 1st line , would rather see Ehlers

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
Peluso in for Petan:rant:

Ladd demoted to second line:handclap:

Perrault takes his place on the top line:cry:

Petan still being under-utilized:shakehead

Pavs gets the start (naturally). [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-post-AM-meetings-300x200.png

Topics: Looking at video of last game against St. Louis to regain some confidence. Do the games against the Blues bring the best out of the Jets? What is he seeing from his leadership in terms of getting his team ready for tonight’s game? Tough to strike a balance between pat on the back and a kick in the butt? What does he need to see from the goalies? Ninth game in nine different cities, does it feel like that? What can he say about the lineup?

To listen click here.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
YWGinYYZ's world:

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

There's a reason I love my gin / scotch / bourbon / beer so much. :D

:laugh:

I'd like to say I'm optimistic about a Jets bounce-back performance, but I'd be lying. I still don't feel any different than I did immediately after the loss against Nashville. Something about this team; I don't really feel like they're going to be galvanized by that disaster on Saturday.

Mostly what I'm hoping to see is if they can limit some of the "WTF" moments that we've seen all too often this season, especially from a defensive standpoint.

leer2006

Jan 20, 2010
Transcona
Peluso in for Petan:rant:

Ladd demoted to second line:handclap:

Perrault takes his place on the top line:cry:

Petan still being under-utilized:shakehead

This is the kind of stuff that makes you wonder what is going through PoMo's head.
Stu still in. Petan perhaps one of your only players still trying at the end of the Nashville nightmare out. Playing Pav's again. Not calling up one of our young goalies. What message is he sending here????
:shakehead

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I like that GDT Gin. Probs my favorite. :nod:
If there was ever a time to break this slump, I guess there is no better place than St. Louis. Not that we're actually expecting it. :laugh: Cheers to a good game hopefully though.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
Stafford will score tonight. He'll score the next game. Everyone will think he's great again. Then he'll go another 8 games without a point. Repeat x5. That's my Nostradamus prediction for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad