GDT: Jets @ Blackhawks - 7:30 pm CT - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I totally understand why he was angry but you have to pick your spots and 12 seconds before OT isn’t that time.

Hockey players aren't robots.......game is about passion. Fans can sit back and critize the play from our couches.......but had it been my ankle after being out injuried the guy likely would got a cross check to his face.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Hockey players aren't robots.......game is about passion. Fans can sit back and critize the play from our couches.......but had it been my ankle after being out injuried the guy likely would got a cross check to his face.
Sure, but he’s being paid a lot of money to play in situations like those. Not saying it’s easy to hold it in, but it doesn’t excuse it or make it smart.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Sure, but he’s being paid a lot of money to play in situations like those. Not saying it’s easy to hold it in, but it doesn’t excuse it or make it smart.

Again your talking like a fan, money means nothing. I speak from first hand experience, money means nothing.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
What if Rosie and Copp had to play against Kane and Toews and Wheeler and Scheifele got to play against Kahun and Hayden?
We’ll never know but you can’t pretend to know for certain that the results would be different. Also, as good as Kane is, should we not have similar expectations of our first line that they can hold their own against the other team’s best? Kane is hardly a great defensive player himself.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
So your argument is, it’s not a stupid play because it’s natural to get angry when your recently injured ankle is slashed?

Show me when I said it was a smart play. I said I don't mind it because the guy tried to injury buff by slashing his injury. Sometimes you just need to stand up for yourself and punch someone in the face and not take any BS. Buff gives the team some/more backbone & attitude......which is a good thing.

You don't want to agree, which is fine.......not trying to convience you of anything. We can agree to disagree. Jets got the win, that's what matters.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Show me when I said it was a smart play. I said I don't mind it because the guy tried to injury buff by slashing his injury. Sometimes you just need to stand up for yourself and punch someone in the face and not take any BS. Buff gives the team some/more backbone & attitude......which is a good thing.

You don't want to agree, which is fine.......not trying to convience you of anything. We can agree to disagree. Jets got the win, that's what matters.
You didn’t say it was smart, but you did say it wasn’t stupid which is literally all I’m saying. I want Byfuglien playing in OT more than I want him to defend himself. Sue me if I have a “fan’s opinoon”. Last time I checked, that’s what I am.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
You didn’t say it was smart, but you did say it wasn’t stupid which is literally all I’m saying. I want Byfuglien playing in OT more than I want him to defend himself. Sue me if I have a “fan’s opinoon”. Last time I checked, that’s what I am.

I'm not stopping you from having any opinion.....fill your boots.....my last post stated as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad