GDT: Jets @ Blackhawks - 7:30 pm CT - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Its Seriously like Mo has actual brain damage. They have been absolutely awful all night in both ends but ya, lets throw them in the 6 on 5 and see how it goes..... oops, as expected. Mo needs a good punch in the lips.
I figure they have a whole bottom 6 of players that have demonstrated ALL year long to be better defensively than 55 and 26. Its absolutely mind blowing.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Nice to see them win for once and it not be an absolute embarrassment - but it was against the Hawks so it's not really a true test or anything

Build off it maybe a miracle can turn this team around come playoffs?

I doubt it, but we'll see

Reactions: AKAChip

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
People who criticize the team = non fans

Give me a break lol, such an absolutely lazy, strawman
Some people would be happy with a first round playoff sweep. Don’t let those people convince you you’re not a fan for making legitimate complaints about this largely underwhelming team.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
****, that sucks. It sucks that we won this massively important game where we literally never had one good play all game. Until we lose every game where we don’t trail 0% of the way and don’t win every fancy stat, we’ll never learn a thing.

****ing Hayes ruined my night :/
Funny.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Finalement le score le mauve de Hayes Arc du Triomphe
90025408-6D17-4F3F-9D5B-1491C9957BD6.jpeg

Reactions: kanadalainen

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Somebody said Roslovic wasn't on the PP because he doesn't score. I don't feel like finding the actual post but for the record, he is 4th on the team in PP goals.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Somebody said Roslovic wasn't on the PP because he doesn't score. I don't feel like finding the actual post but for the record, he is 4th on the team in PP goals.

Roslovic looked like a kid that really didn’t want t get benched for a plug for the next 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad