Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Avs - Wed, Feb 20 @ 7:30 pm CT - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I thought I'd put this Pre-GT up for those of us who don't want to dwell on the recent past during this 3-day break... ;)

standings.png

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Jesus the Central sucks this year :laugh:

I feel like this is part of the Jets problem. They've gotten away with playing at 75% for the whole year with little retribution. If the west was like it was last year they might feel more desperate.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
It's like they take joy in watching the Jets suck. I really REALLY hate SNET and HNIC. I'm actually starting to watch the other team's feed when I can.
I'll listen to the other team's feed for parts of the game to hear their perspective on the Jets.

Reactions: jefferoni and Jet

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'll listen to the other team's feed for parts of the game to hear their perspective on the Jets.

It's nice to hear. I really do like the TSN presentation. I will never miss a call when Ferraro is guesting. Some people dislike his stuttery delivery, but I forgive it in favor of his authenticity and willingness not to over fan boy or dumb it down. He gives a higher level of breakdown of what is happening.

I know some don't like Sawyer but the guy is very eloquent and hockey savvy. I consider him a Ferraro lite - giving a higher level of dissemination of the play, even if he is overly complimentary of all the players :)

Reactions: jefferoni

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Sportsnet? Yuck. Looks like I'll be trying to sync the TSN radio feed with the Sportsnet video feed again.

Although, I'm not going to hold my breath on us playing well this upcoming game.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
By the time we play Helly will have almost a week in between starts , hopefully he is rested and ready . This board needs a 8-0 win to be happy . :laugh:

Reactions: jefferoni

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Interesting piece on HNIC about how Gretzky and the Oilers, if they won the home game, got to party on Saturday night and then had Sunday and Monday off and a late practice on Tuesday. Their record on HNIC on Saturday was pretty good. I wonder what the Jets are doing today.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Interesting piece on HNIC about how Gretzky and the Oilers, if they won the home game, got to party on Saturday night and then had Sunday and Monday off and a late practice on Tuesday. Their record on HNIC on Saturday was pretty good. I wonder what the Jets are doing today.
Looks like Helley will be in Steinbach...

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Not a "must win" game but it is a "for the love of gawd, please win" game for me.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Blender it up Mo.

I'll never pretend to think he'll ever touch Stuck On You, so maybe something like :

P S W
C L R
L L T

Maybe playing Laine with Lowry and Tanev will get him going. When he's throwing hits he's more involved. Maybe Perreault can get Scheif/Wheeler going and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad