Proposal: Jets Avs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
No way, then our top 4 is:

Engstrom Byfuglien
Gardiner Stuart

Your completely out or your mind if you think that's a possibility.

You're completely out of YOUR mind if you think any of what you've proposed makes any sense for anyone other than your team.

Hally BlackWood

Jul 31, 2010
Thunder Bay
No way, then our top 4 is:

Engstrom Byfuglien
Gardiner Stuart

Your completely out or your mind if you think that's a possibility.

And here we thought you were sane with your proposal of Winnipeg upgrading defense and offense for a bunch of spare parts/ a lot less value pieces. This isn't eb games where you trade in a few of your old games for a new better one.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Lol what is this? Rielly and Gardiner are both untouchable.

I wouldn't trade Rielly for any piece mentioned here at all. Completely Unmovable.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
No trouble to tell OP is a Jets fan.

They give up Myers, an overpaid and aging winger, along with garbage and get back a Young #3/4 Dman who's arguably better then Myers right now, AND one of the Top Wingers in the game?

Leafs and Avs get boned hard in this deal. Terrible value. Absolutely terrible.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Winnipeg:

Gardiner
Landeskog

Toronto:
Myers
Bigras
Kichton
2 3rds

Colorado:
Stafford
Rielly

Winnipeg solves its LHD problem, and adds a younger forward to replace Stafford.

Colorado gets a solid young dman to replace Barrie, and a great veteran winger.

Toronto gets younger and bigger on their blue line, along with some other goodies rebuilding teams covet.

Replace Barrie? I didnt see him getting moved in this scenario so he stays, and we definitely dont need another skilled offensive dman who is somewhat a liability in his own end

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
What's wrong with my responses? I'm trying to negotiate the deal so everything works out for everyone. I suggested subbing out Landeskog for Rantanen and no one has responded to that - I have just been harassed!

Still doesn't change the fact that Rielly and Gardiner aren't available. Especially Rielly.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
How about you leave the Leafs out of this and trade Trouba to the Avs for those pieces?

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Winnipeg:

Gardiner
Landeskog

Toronto:
Myers
Bigras
Kichton
2 3rds

Colorado:
Stafford
Rielly

Winnipeg solves its LHD problem, and adds a younger forward to replace Stafford.

Colorado gets a solid young dman to replace Barrie, and a great veteran winger.

Toronto gets younger and bigger on their blue line, along with some other goodies rebuilding teams covet.

This is so bad for TOR and COL

WPG gets the 1st and 3rd best players in the deal while giving up nothing of consequence (Myers is coming off hip surgery too)...

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Wow that's bad.

Winnipeg gonna offer up some lube and flowers to Toronto and Colorado before they take it up the tail pipe or what?

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Omg screw rielly we are getting rielly lite here folks wow, that is the worst by far the worst reasoning I have ever read in my life of being on forums for 5+ years just horrible.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
value aside. Leafs would want a RHD to play with either Rielly or Gardiner. Now we have an overpaid underachiever who's body will likely start to break down sooner than later.
The only thing I know about the 2 prospects is I used to use Bigras' pro stock stick. This does nothing for Toronto. We go from looking for 1 RHD to looking for 2LHD. Big huge pass. Don't care about the potential of the prospects. We aren't gifting those 2 dmen

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Is this a revenge thread for the trouba for jvr plus kappy three way trade thead on the page. This is a terrible deal for the leafs. The avs probably don't do this either. Only the Jets come out ahead with a steal of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad