Proposal: Jets Avs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I literally bust out laughing at this proposal and I don't do that very often.

Take out Rielly and I might do it(I have zero desire to trade anything for Myers right now, so I don't value him very much at this point in time). Adding Rielly is just an insult.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
This deal is horrible for the Leafs. They give up a 22 year old potential top 10/15 dman, for a 26 year old 2nd pairing dman, mediocre pro level prospects and two 3rds.. Junk.

Oh and they also give up Gardiner... They get worse and older by making this trade.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
this is beyond terrible for the leafs. Rielly+gardiner for Myers, two B prospects and two 3rds.

im gonna be sick. rielly alone would bring back more if he was available, which he certaintly isnt

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
lets assume gardiner = myers. winnipeg essentialy gives up kichton and stafford for landeskog? this is terrible for any team not named winnipeg

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
No way, then our top 4 is:

Engstrom Byfuglien
Gardiner Stuart

Your completely out or your mind if you think that's a possibility.

you are out of your mind if you think the leafs would move our top 2 dmen with myers as the main piece coming back. bye bye rebuild!

rielly would cost trouba +. even then leafs say no. 6 years x 5 million.
does trouba have a great contract or is he asking 7x7?

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
What do you mean "atrocity"? It fits our needs to a T. The other teams fill holes they have and get younger!

How much younger are the Avs getting and what holes are they filling?

because either this is new math and a position for position swap or I can't read all the text as something else must be there.

morphinecv

Feb 12, 2015
I... think I have it.

It's a thinkly veiled satire of what you believe is endless threads of people offering their B players for our A talent, is that what's happening here?

dream43

Nov 19, 2013
No way, then our top 4 is:

Engstrom Byfuglien
Gardiner Stuart

Your completely out or your mind if you think that's a possibility.

If we trade Reilly and Gardner our D is

Marincin Myres
Hunwick Zaistev
Bigras Corrado/Polak

At least you have 3 Top 4 Dman we will have one lol:shakehead
Honestly did u think about any of the other teams before posting?

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I... think I have it.

It's a thinkly veiled satire of what you believe is endless threads of people offering their B players for our A talent, is that what's happening here?

I'm not sure why he'd have to bring the Avs in and drag them into the gutter with him. I don't recall too many of those type of threads being started by Avs fans involving Jets players.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Avs easily say no. Absolutely no interest in giving up Landeskog to a division rival. And the value is also horrible for the Avs. Sure, Rielly is a nice piece, but not if we're giving up Landeskog and Bigras (and I'm assuming a 3rd).

Rielly is already a young top pairing defenseman and will likely be a 1D as early as next season. These type of players don't get traded for package in the OP.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Bigras is a high end prospect and Myers still has decent value, but I don't blame you.

Myers is a big question mark. He's a big man who just came off a surgery that could seriously effect his mobility going forward.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Is this a revenge thread for the trouba for jvr plus kappy three way trade thead on the page. This is a terrible deal for the leafs. The avs probably don't do this either. Only the Jets come out ahead with a steal of a deal.

I think it's exactly what it is, and it's hilarious that people who thought the Jets should make that deal now are upset when the shoe's on the other foot.

Both deals are bad. This one is bad for every team other than Winnipeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad