Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Toronto Tuesday February 9th at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Yesterday's game is still too fresh. It shows what happens when things go badly and I have not been more concerned overva 3 game series since last years playoffs vs the Flames as the Jets limped in.
I hope Wheeler is right and this is an outlier but I see an easy 3 game sweep by the Leafs. Wake me up when
it is over!!

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I have a feeling helle might steal this one for us. He's usually pretty good after he gets lit up
20154401_6_300_300.gif

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Yesterday's game is still too fresh. It shows what happens when things go badly and I have not been more concerned overva 3 game series since last years playoffs vs the Flames as the Jets limped in.
I hope Wheeler is right and this is an outlier but I see an easy 3 game sweep by the Leafs. Wake me up when
it is over!!
Nah , one bad game , Toronto lost 2 in a row to Vancouver . Toronto is very good but so are the Jets. :thumbu:

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
The Jets have a well developed history of playing really well against good teams and then completely blowing it against teams they should be able to beat. Remember that absolutely horrible game against Ottawa?

I think the Jets will do better than many people expect them to.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Jets better play much better hockey then last game, by a lot or else it could easily be some really embarressing games vs the Leafs. Leafs are a much better team then the Oilers or Habs.........Jets better find their A game at puck drop or it's going to be a long night.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I think the Jets will be pretty motivated to do well against the Leafs.
But the Leafs will also be motivated to snap out of their losing streak.
I think Thursday is likely our best chance for a win.
I think Saturday is a lost cause (HNIC and all).
That makes Tuesday a toss up game.

My best guess is if we win it's a razor close game.
In the games we lose it will be a blow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad