GDT: Jets at PATRIOTS - The End Of The Line - CBS, TSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
the difference between the 9th pick and 16tb pick could cause us to lose out on a franchise qb
We're talking about potentially 6 spots in the draft. If they feel that strongly about a player then they should move up a few spots in the draft.

Reactions: Alicat

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
We're talking about potentially 6 spots in the draft. If they feel that strongly about a player then they should move up a few spots in the draft.

or they could have just lost and not Had to trade extra assests to get a better draft pick

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
This is just a disaster. I could not hate Cam Newton any more than I do right now.

No one f***ing cares about beating your "division rival". It means jack shit. Now we're going to see good players go off the board in the early teens and with our luck the Raiders will lose and we'll be drafting 16th. Worst case scenario for this season came true.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
This is just a disaster. I could not hate Cam Newton any more than I do right now.

No one f***ing cares about beating your "division rival". It means jack shit. Now we're going to see good players go off the board in the early teens and with our luck the Raiders will lose and we'll be drafting 16th. Worst case scenario for this season came true.
You're assuming they cant win and still draft the player they want which is false

Reactions: Alicat

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Jeff Howe in 98.5 said worst scenario is 15 pick

Sony Michel looks like a player. Finally

Reactions: CDJ and Alicat

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Fields will end up in New York as second overall pick. Darnold will go to San Fran in a trade. Jimmy G ends up back here with Niners cutting him to save $24 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad