Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Oilers Saturday 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I hate the Oilers , they stood in our way from at least 2 Stanley Cups . We had some great teams but Gretzky and company were too good damnit . And Calgary i hate because of that dirty bastard Jamie Macoun. Anyway here's a gif to pump up our Jets @LucianoBorsato :laugh: I can't believe how much smaller the goalies were then .:eek:

:laugh: That's why we need bigger nets.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
:laugh: No connection to Laine. They can run with a bigger roster after the TD. So they are.
No it is due to Laine. But there is a big difference from him dealing with the discomfort of a sore foot after a block where he might miss a game or two and a broken foot where he is done for the season. Either way you call up a player for the trip to Edmonton.

angrymnky

May 31, 2011
Winnipeg
They JUST said on 1290 that he's travelling with the team to Edmonton , if it was broken he ain't going .

Just to devils advocate - why not? Players have played with broken feet before, haven't they? Especially if their team was battling for the playoffs.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I don't know about that.
Yamamoto and AA are back, and Kassian is back from suspension. They are really only missing Klefbom and Green. K Russell is a game time decision apparently.

The Real Deal James Neal is also on IR.

If Russell doesn't play that is half of their top 6. Big shoes to fill.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
GDT is up.
938F1210-748C-4314-9862-2DF42DAA970B.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The questions remain:
1. Is Laine playing?
2. Harkins was drafted as a C, what did he play with the Moose?

If Harkins was drafted as a center --I'd certainly give him a shot. I really like his skating, stickhandling, and presence on the ice. I don't see why the Jets wouldn't do this ?? See how he does -- just may be surprised. I think he will end up being a permanent guy in our top 2 lines.

Reactions: Easternbull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad