Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Oilers Saturday 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Beat Ovi now beat McJesus.

Play a full ice press style for a major it of the game, like last game, I see a win here!
JoMo and Patty are hopefully back?
Kompon or as I like to call him PomPom NEEDS to do something with this atrocious PP! I cannot see how this guy hangs around if this continues.

Beat the Oil at the Big Turd!

GJG

discuss....

Last edited:

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Might as well get some GIFs in before Jets31 does

tumblr_nqkw2tsXVZ1utn31ao1_500.gifv

AWft.gif

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Don’t know where to put this, but has Harkins ever played C? Imagine if we had a fledgling C on our roster already.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Beat Ovi now beat McJesus.

Play a full ice press style for a major it of the game, like last game, I see a win here!
JoMo and Patty are hopefully back?
Kompon or as so lake to call him PomPom NEEDS to do something with this atrocious PP! I cannot see how this guy hangs around if this continues.

Beat the Oil at the Big Turd!

GJG

discuss....
I’m always optimistic that theses depleted Jets have an opportunity to win when they put in a 60 min effort.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I hate the Oilers , they stood in our way from at least 2 Stanley Cups . We had some great teams but Gretzky and company were too good damnit . And Calgary i hate because of that dirty bastard Jamie Macoun. Anyway here's a gif to pump up our Jets @LucianoBorsato :laugh: I can't believe how much smaller the goalies were then .:eek:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
The questions remain:
1. Is Laine playing?
2. Harkins was drafted as a C, what did he play with the Moose?

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Enquiring minds want to know!
Doubt this is the right time to try Harkins as a centre. Early in the season, pre-season great times. When every game counts to get that wildcard, not going to get a chance at centre.
What's ehler's health status he came off weird last game.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Loved binge watching SoA... great series!
Funny story , we were in LA walking back to our car just off the sunset strip in the middle of the afternoon and walking on the other sidewalk towards us i see this guy and as soon as i said to the girls hey that guy looks like Charlie Hunnam they stopped and freaked out . I said i'm going to see if that's actually him they said ya go see . I walked over and sure as shit it was him but he was dressed like the show , sweats , vest all of it . Me being me i asked if he always dressed like that , we laughed and he said they were filming just up the street and he was going for a drink and smokes . :laugh: Unbelievable nice guy , took pictures with us and said if we had time and could wait for him he would let us come and watch some of the filming , which of course we did . I said what smokes and drink do you want i'll go get them so the girls can stare at you longer , pretty funny .:laugh:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Funny story , we were in LA walking back to our car just off the sunset strip in the middle of the afternoon and walking on the other sidewalk towards us i see this guy and as soon as i said to the girls hey that guy looks like Charlie Hunnam they stopped and freaked out . I said i'm going to see if that's actually him they said ya go see . I walked over and sure as shit it was him but he was dressed like the show , sweats , vest all of it . Me being me i asked if he always dressed like that , we laughed and he said they were filming just up the street and he was going for a drink and smokes . :laugh: Unbelievable nice guy , took pictures with us and said if we had time and could wait for him he would let us come and watch some of the filming , which of course we did . I said what smokes and drink do you want i'll go get them so the girls can stare at you longer , pretty funny .:laugh:
Very cool story. First time I heard Charlie Hunnam speak on a talkshow I couldn't believe it was actually him. His English accent was so strong I figured there's no way he's Jax!

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Very cool story. First time I heard Charlie Hunnam speak on a talkshow I couldn't believe it was actually him. His English accent was so strong I figured there's no way he's Jax!
Ya it was hard to get used to when we were chatting , i asked him how he does that and he said practice , lots of practice . To which i replied in a terrible english accent , bloody hell . :laugh:

Reactions: jefferoni

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Seems like only god mode Hellebuyck can get us over the hump that would be a WC spot. Even when are playing well we seem to bleed top notch scoring chances. No shots on a close to full 2 minute 5 on 3? Just too many things working against us to hold out much hope that we outplay our opponents who have games in hand on us.

Missing the playoffs because of a loss to the Coyotes on the last day of the season would be tough to swallow. I would rather be eliminated sooner then have to face that nightmare...

go Jets go

Reactions: Ggg99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad