Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Oilers Saturday 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
I hate the Oilers , they stood in our way from at least 2 Stanley Cups . We had some great teams but Gretzky and company were too good damnit . And Calgary i hate because of that dirty bastard Jamie Macoun. Anyway here's a gif to pump up our Jets @LucianoBorsato :laugh: I can't believe how much smaller the goalies were then .:eek:

Small and with curious body positioning

Reactions: Jets 31

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Funny story , we were in LA walking back to our car just off the sunset strip in the middle of the afternoon and walking on the other sidewalk towards us i see this guy and as soon as i said to the girls hey that guy looks like Charlie Hunnam they stopped and freaked out . I said i'm going to see if that's actually him they said ya go see . I walked over and sure as shit it was him but he was dressed like the show , sweats , vest all of it . Me being me i asked if he always dressed like that , we laughed and he said they were filming just up the street and he was going for a drink and smokes . :laugh: Unbelievable nice guy , took pictures with us and said if we had time and could wait for him he would let us come and watch some of the filming , which of course we did . I said what smokes and drink do you want i'll go get them so the girls can stare at you longer , pretty funny .:laugh:

I must be old. I have no idea who that is :laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Might as well get some GIFs in before Jets31 does

tumblr_nqkw2tsXVZ1utn31ao1_500.gifv

AWft.gif

That was such an awkward bizarre WWE moment from under the stadium at the draft. It was Just missing a heel swerve run in Chair shot from the tall Curley haired son of Katz going off about how he was never loved.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Believe Dave Wheeler's "reliable sources" if you want... I certainly won't!

It does seem a bit weird. "Reliable sources" are usually pulled out when talking about signings and trades, not injuries. If Laine's foot was broken no way he travels with the team.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad